MALAS n SO NOT READY

>> Sunday, August 3, 2008

Finally, Im back, Updating myself here .. Sorry for the lack of updates yah..
Been really busy lately so yah.

What I'd done for the past few weeks, hemm let me see...
Mostly, I'd volunteered myself working which means no gaji BUT ada food so yah atleast they provided us with breakfast, lunch and high tea so not bad, not bad.

My first job was in the admission section in UBD where I had to prepared stuffs for the new intakes 2008/2009. I had to folded offer letters, melakat the lists of the new intakes, menyusun borang that they had accepted or rejected, organizing the folders and so much more. It was tiring since I had to be in UBD at 8+am till 5+pm n thank god ada kaka mameng n kaka meezah drive kan hehhe so all I did in the car was HIBERNATING n SNORING hahha nice~
Working with the KAKAs were so much fun i tell you. Mentang2 im the youngest, they bullied me hhahha in a good way tho. They even MATCHMAKE me with this guy(the new intakes), matie kalieeee. Malu ku like like blushed all the wayyy. Hahha calie calie. I did learned lotsa new words frm them too like 'LUNYAI', 'HIBERNATING', 'MG', 'KO RASA..' etc. I HAD FUN!

My second volunteered work was VOLUNTEERING FOR ORIENTATION in UBD for a week and it was OK. We were busy on the first and the second day of the orientation. The rest of the days, we were redundant. I did met some of my frens there so congratulation u guys.

Yesterday was the last day of orientation. We also did nothing but juz kenal2an with the seniors. They were AWESOME. We called them kaka n abg hehhe.

Owh abt hostel. Im in BLOCK F1 ROOM 60. Its like WOWWWWWWWWWW, 2nd floor AGAIN!!!!!!!! Mesti kah tu mesti kah!!!???!!
I'll be with bitchtt A. Mesti kah aku sorang2 sama ia atu mesti kah?!?!
hahha Im gonna miss FSED nie.. dependent, No? :-(

Owh saya exhausted brabis which means im not feelin really well, daymmmmm! Tomorrow lgi skulah, WTH man.

Bah I leave u guyz with gambar of me, my cuzen Atoi and my lil cuzen yang blabih, Fadhlie, yes hunnys, hes big sudah!!









Till then,

3rd SEMESTER, IM NOT READY EYHHHH

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum