When ur instinct is not right at all...

>> Saturday, August 23, 2008

When ur instinct is not right at all...although u knew it from the beginning but u just decide to trust ur not so trustworthy instinct...YOU WILL HAVE TO GO IN THE FREAKIN RAIN AND PNYAP YOUR JEMURAN YG ALMOST DRY AND NOW..FREAKIN WET! haaaaisssshhhhh....

and the very good thing is the heavy rain now has stopped! and me hv to tukar bju and dry my very da wet hair...and MUST DOUBLE UP SCOTT EMULSION DOSAGE! *went to SKH last nyt and nada yg orange flvr...* haiiiisssshhhh...
jemur bju dlm bilik lh jdi nyaa...I shud jz jemur d dlm ja dri awal....arrgghhh....dependent person living independently..ani lh jadinya...

oh oh I'm suppose to finish up SA2206...yikes! still in chpt4 1st par...malas sickness I beg u to go away n dun ever come bck for the time being....sighh...I'm struggling to rightly do my weekly notes...weekly notes are not meant to be stressful!!...I wonder hows D is doin in the library..


Guess wat? msih g ada choc cake leftover..n I'm eatin it in order to stay high...MUST FINISH SA2206 NOTES BY TODAY...huhuhuhu bh bh till here...sja kn destress..

btw Am Still addicted to Ben's Brother..Stuttering...Kiss me again~~
Taken from Youtube.com... :)



Friendster Horoscope for August 23, 2008

Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)


The Bottom Line
Lavish yourself with all the good attention you deserve -- take yourself on a date.
In Detail
It's time to put some more energy into the most important person in your life -- you! Lavish yourself with all the positive attention you deserve, and splurge on a gift that you've been wanting for so long but haven't ever had the reason you needed to buy. Celebrate yourself by scheduling a day off soon to use however you wish -- sleep in, go to your favorite spots, and relax! Every once in a while, you need to give yourself some high-quality loving!


Yeahhh how I rily wish! I'm stuck alone in the common rm..isolatin myself from the outside world..emm..*cough* except for blogging and msn-ing...awu awu..bh bck to weekly notes...

Ja matane~~~~

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum