Another Birthday?

>> Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yup another birthday yesterday (28/8)..
It was my BIG BRO 21st Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Abang Amalul/Malul/Mirul/Miraul hahha
Hope you have a BLAST and AWESOME birthday without us yah

Why so sad?
No suprise parteh kah?
hahha
Nah see, u shuld be celebrating ur birthday here bah in Brunei
Then I'll buy u a cake or cupcakes!

Spoiler eyhh, kantut!
Next time if video call, make sure your frenS yg hawts2 next to you ahhh
Atleast nyaman jua mata ku staring the screen
;-p
"Bang, aku mau iaaaaaaa" *wink wink*


Thanx for the slipar altho I had NO IDEA why u bought this slipar
MONKEY lagi tu eyhhh
aro gala!
Now this slipar is in hostel
Nah see.. I appreciate the thing that u gave me kali ahhh

Bah.. Enjoy every minute of your life there in perth
"Hanging"
bah kau atuuu hahha
Umm I dun know wat else to say eyhhh..
In my mind ryt now is dat tstupid BUSINESS LAW!!
Frm: Si KuNi!!

owh owh... I SAW HIM TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *wink wink*
and i feel unwell *NEN?!?!*

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum