My Wednesday..Thursday & Today..

>> Friday, August 29, 2008

Si E is back..hehe..here’s an update..

Tuesday 26.8.08

SE2247: Themes in American History

I LOVE this class..im not being sarcastic or anyting tapii banarrr *serious face* siiiukk class niee..first history class yang inda membari ngantuk..hehe..the lecturer mcm mr bean..haha..went to tutorial yesterday..8-9am..my first class of the day and that class made my day…thank u! =)

Quote of the day:

“ I like all my books because Im Vain! (Dr K,2008)”

Yup..that guy standing made my day!


EL2217: Discourse analysis

As usual YAWN~~ haha..isk isk..not gud ehh…but atleast I managed to stay awake unlike during the previous lecture..hehe..still dun get it..apaknnn course ani? Bangang saya eh…my presentation for this course is in erm..2 weeks time? Or is it 3?? Haha..my maths sux…

SE4219: Study of Historical document- Presentation

YaY~~~~ im done…and I did well *clap2* hehe..but I cant be too happy yet as I have to do my essay and submit it next week..hehe..i have panda eye…its UGLY~~~~~ this presentation yang mbuat tidur ku tak lenaaa….& ahir tidur saja..haha..but overall im glad!!! =)

N I want to say Thank U…to my ‘lifesaver’ Azhan….Thank u..for enlightening me!!! =)

That evening went to the airport to send off my dearest cuz Zati, off to UK & not forgetting boo’s sis..both on govt scholar *envy* hehe…wish them both all the best!!!

Ramai sangat urg kemarin..hehe..happy/sad situation. Went back to hostel ard 9ish.

Airport packed with peps

Me & Zati


Wed-27.8.2008

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~ boriiinggggg KCC activity cancelled!!!! Why? We hav to ‘mingle’ with our new VC…yatahknn sabar saja..after mingling with the VC we had a meeting…tapi yang sasak nya kan dat mingling ting finished at 1+..Duhhh!~~ inda sampai sejam waaaa tapi eca d cancel..apaknnn…haiyaaa…& during meeting we had fun..hehe…siiuukkk..tapii ada jua inda siuukk nyaa sal ada SGK! Haha! Apa…kn mrh? Haha…like I care! =p

Mingling doesnt stop us frm being vain =p


At night went out with boo to buy something…went to Giant *K’s tone* saja..malas jln jauh2..ujannn yooo…brijapp eh with thunder & lightening..hehe…tapiii I likeeee….sal dpt jumpa booo…walaupun brijapp I dun mind…cherished every moment I spent with u me luv..=) eqah loves u! =)

Thursday 28.8.08

Happy Birthday to my aunt! *I know she wont b reading this sooo yeaaa..useless* hehe…Newayy nothing much happened xcep for class at 8 went back to hostel at 9ish den went back ard 11ish jumpa drg zati n bebsy..=) back to hostel with em…after drg balik I sleeeeppppp…haha…woke up 2.30 coz got class at 3..erghh..kannn nada pa happened bhhh…lame tingy jaa…hehe…at night I went to bed early..kinda tired..hehe..


As for today…ntahh alum tau…
mendugong saja kali…as currently im still in my room..planning to do laundry alum jua buat..clean my room alum jua..soo yeaaa….isk isk isk..no guddd…bah bah beforeee makin M baik th dibuat or else I have nothing to wear and my room mcm shipwreck..haha!

Bah bah atu tah saja ahh…pjg hantap udah nie…till then..Assalamualaikum..

XoXo:

-E-

p/s: Aku mau ke Deli France...sapa mau bawa? Blanja trusss..ahaha..=p

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum