Mental Block and Girls n Women Day Out!

>> Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sorry for d lack of update from me c K...
Lazyness has been striking me bah ever since d 3rd semester started..
Not gud, Not gud *geleng2 kepala*

3rd semester hemm..
I'll be doing 6 courses = 1 optional and 5 core subjects.. die die lahhh aiyaa
So far so NOT good!
I have 2 assignments due before Hari Raya for Introduction to Business
1 assignment for Business Law which due, hold on yah umm THIS SATURDAY and ia baru gave us the task umm YESTERDAY like wowwww! awesome!
I officially HATE Business Law... The lecturer baik but I hate the new terms used in the course such as RATIO DECIDENDI, OBITER DICTA, DOCTRINE of EQUITY and EQUITABLE REMEDIES! aiyaaa mcm nie susah lahh~

Let me teach some of the Business Law terms yah haha *jobless*

Ratio Decidendi - its latin words meaning Reason for the Decision
bah atu saja eyhh, mental block!.. If you wanna know more, feel free to read those books below alryt *wink!*

Smith and Keenan's Advanced Business Law by Denis Keenan

Introduction to Business Law by P W Redmond

Yesterday was my MUMMY KEMARI KEMARI's 46th BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU MA~
So tadi she brought us to The Body Shop in Kuala Belait haha cuz she can't be bother to drive us to The Mall..
FYI: NO The Body Shop in Tutong alryt *julurrr*
Plus daddy not at home since hes playing golf while my lil bro ada dis thing in the stadium so US, go jalan2 lah aiyaa~ no need to explain maa..

She got discount coupons for her birthday present from The Body Shop bah so we shop shop lah haha! Siuk we conquered the shop since no one there wuhuu

And I bought 2 Eau De Toilette CHYMARA(my most fav.) and the new one is APPLE BLOSSOM FLEUR DE POMMIER.. smell so dayyyymmm good I tell you!

CHYMARA eau de toilette

APPLE BLOSSOM FLEUR DE POMMIER eau de toilette *not apple bottom, I LAP U*

Owh owh after we went to The Body Shop, we went straight to GIANT~ *my mum got new tone for it haha*. And it was TIRINGGGGGGGG. All the way, Im in hibernating mode hahha as usual lah ah *julur*. Girls n Women day out tah banar haha. Btw to FSED, inda kamu ngalih kah? from KB to Bandar? Aiyaa~ I feel kamu now!.

G to d I to d A to d N to T, GIANT~~ *do u guyz notice Giant's colour are MERAH, KUNING n HIJAU, aiyaa~*

Nyt nyt u guyz~

My rahsia?!?!
I'm juz gonna keep it to my self

Am I in LOVE?!?!
Maybe angauu saja
*wink wink you*

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum