Post cleaning campaign~

>> Friday, August 22, 2008

Assalamu'alaikum ppl~

Konichiwa...Efuna wa blog post desu~~~ hee is dat even correct??? its 9.32am n I'm feeling pretty good all of the sudden after the cleaning campaign or is it bcoz of this song I put on repeat*Ben's Brother..kiss me again* thanx D! I'm totally addicted to this song heee...btw that was indeed such a stress free cleaning ahahaha...I bet E will tell u more abt the cleaning campaign...*winx*

Domo Arigato gozaimasu~~~ To all the greetings from all of u my dear friends..n also the sweeeeeeeet surprises from the sociolinguist gals and KASED last 18.08. :) ! even until now I myt still have the chocolate hangover=P! I love u guys sooo much! Mucho Gracias~

Arrrghh...gosh all I want to do is juz slacking arnd and waste tym...my malas sickness is spreading thru my nerves again..yikes!! huhuhu a lot of article n stuff to read and do...its rily irritating when my malas sickness dtg watever I read doesnt seem to make sense at all bulehh kh tu?? haishh....the words lyk physical backdrop and the sociocultural concomitants mcm pass thru my head without registerin the meaning and watever I must find abt it being deposited in my brain..bowwwhh now I think I dun make sense to u all..ahaha..


btw last wednesday when the rest of the sisters were in KCC..I was at first BPM meeting at FASS..yea as promoted by D in her post msa retu ehe..ahh A was there..secretary x ahh... and so msa the meeting..me, LeeAnna and Moon decided kn buat a new committee..Environment and Welfare Committee or in malay Kommiti Alam sekitar dan Kebajikan ahaha..me and LeeAnna was so excited abt it..actually we have been thinkin to create the committee under FASS since last semester! heee hmm gotta think abt the projects fr the committee..huuu motto? Revive the humanity inside you! aha lame?? hee alum fkir g lh.. the pyh part is to write the proposals and convince ppl abt what we gonna do..okay for now what I have in mind is Recycling project in FASS 3bins needed..hmm save the turtles..cleaning campaign outside UBD..n yea I jz hv a thought abt it tdi..hmm under welfare, wnna do sumtin yg kbajikan during the fasting month nanti..may be lawat some welfare organization o sumting...heee bsr angan2 ku ne ehhh..I jz rily hope we can carry out some of these before the end of the semester..so if any1 esp FASS ppl wanna join our committe..u r sooo welcome!!...

aaa...I didnt went to the BJFA orientation after the meeting..but I heard they had a lot of fun! nyeh..aha..ksian the freshies..they had a "painted face makeover" i heard..ykhh?? aiyaaa...heee..bh bh enuf fr nw...I'm lookin frward fr tday's agenda...to see some bloved faces and one..XD! sigh it seems tday will also be unproductive day..no assignment expected to be cmpleted tday..heee..there's always tmoro ryt? *not* I can sense to be panicking on sunday..oh nooooo....shiroooooo!!!! Iie! Iie!


ジャマタン!
see u again!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum