1wk and 2days...

>> Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Assalamu'alaikum ppl~~


its been awhile since I post something in the KAFSED blog ehehe...cliche bh f the only thing I wanna talk abt is my horoscope n complainin abt stuff ahahaha...tho I will still whine..liat ja f u read further later on aha..no worries I try not to write too much crap! hee XD!



So its been 1wk and 2days since the semester started and me livin away from home *in hostel*...sighhhh I wonder why 1 wk felt lyk ages!! its been sucha longggg weekk!! Organizing the timetable and all...*sigh* dun let me whine abt it cuz I knw other ppl got worst situation than me...no Ef...jn th kn ngusut abt ur 6hrs no break in btwn lectures and tutorials on tues and weds!! skadar bh...*why I hate?* seriously I hv no idea why...why I hv this rage ahaha..grrr..*sumbody plz sv me aha...my slipar is almost trabang*



Despite watever I'm feeling abt my timetable...I love all my classes dz semester...oh yea I took Jpnese Language as my elective! tdi bru 2nd lesson..Hajimemashite~ Watashi wa Efna desu! Doozo yoroshiku~ cant wait to learn the Jpnese script! I dunno why..my stresses smua ilang in that class..I guess its like a therapy to me..o myt be jua sal iski x..



I cn recall theres a lot of freakin cali moment spendin time with KASED here heee...the most recent was ada dz one tym..me, K n E was hangin out d cmmon rm..hmm..wat was I doin?? oh yea replyin my 2post comment on a fren's friendster..mestikh aku mention tu?? ah anywyz...c K n E was bceta bsukaria..x nya msa dat someone berdiri dkt K ada dz buzzing sound mcm bunyi electric current o sumtin...we ol tbangang bhhh..


ME: bunyi lampu x...


K: eh E dri ko kh bunyi atu???


E: ahahaha ntah kamu~


*E pun duduk then the sound suddenly disappear*



ME n K: Ringtone mu jua tu E~~ ahahahah lawa~~

Laps yuh E~ mwah! ehe..spanks...


ah huhu sob sob sob...My mom dtg tdi...but jz fr awhile...we met at the foyer..oh! Good luck to my Mama..Hjh.Halimah binti Badul...she had her N.O exam jz now...Best of Luck Ma! Efna doakn mama bjaya...Love u! cant wait to go home this thurs..hopefully jadi...I miss homecook meal..n my kittens n cats..I knw it has only been a week but I'm homesick berabis! Miss my siblings jua..I called my sis Rina last nyt..huhu..she said she missed me cuz nada dgn klaie tym dinner...we owez argue abt random topics during dinner...then mama n babah would be bising jua tryin to stop us from buat so much noise msa mkn...sighh...I wanna go homee~~ F wanna go home~~ I miss my not so lil bro jua..my dearest roomate n tido aher mate..heee 1st thing I wanna do nanti pas balik is to singgah my grandma's place n kidnap Lil Ajeen..mish him jua eh..ish apakn..miss2 ja dri tdi aha..gosh..apakn aku ne...



Rina, Lil Ajeen da migthy notyness n Me:)

Till here th dlu ehe abis idea dh kn merepek...
P/S:

Happy Bday to my dear frenz n hostel neighbours...Linna Loh and Joanna:))

K: says Rahsia ku?!?!?! I'm just gonna keep it to myself...Love u guys~~~


A : makan kek pisang *sleeping mode*


D: is *high*


F: bh udahth ahaha...sorry A nantok2 ko nunggu kn liat Ghost whisperer...btw Thanx Moon~~~~Laps yuh!!!

Have a nyc day everyday ppl~~






0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum