i can dance!

>> Tuesday, August 12, 2008

hahahha...macam benar saja i can dance! we played DDR last nite, K brought it. it was phun! after dinner, me and E tarus main bah, =) A went out with her frens, D was studying korean... ada assignment korean ani wah =)

there will be a talk on solar energy at empire tmrw, i was planning kan wear bikini *mcm benar sja* hahah but my phy lecturer macam tau sja that i want to wear it! *again mcm benar sja i want to wear it*
he said, "No bikini!" (=

bah, love love me, i want to do my report on you now, hahahh, bio report bah.
here are the fotos from last nite...


me vs. E, yeah, hands in the pocket and dance! hahah



F vs. K... waseh, K is so goood at it!!



E vaining with kamera berhantu and F poking! =)



me vaining with kamera berhantu, hahahah and F sewa her jari! hahaha

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum