5000th

>> Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Annyonghaseyo!!
Ladies & Gentlemen, it's official. The lucky 5000th visitor is your very own D kekeke
Okay this how it went. After doing my laundry, went to my room and made myself a cup of tea. Did some readings on Dr. Mariam's lecture notes *sighs* Boring stuff~ keke
At first malas kan online but since it was just 9:15 (my class starts at 12 by the way ^^), I decided to visit the blog. There I was, alone in the Common Room, still with my PJ on browsing through the blog page. THEN kyaaaaaa~~ I just couldn't believe my eyes.


To E - See, I knew I'm going to be the 500oth visitor..Ko nda percaya. hahaha Ko major? Nda?? Aku major! *mua temeng* hahah apakann??
To A & K - ................................................................................................................................ *does the sign language* *nods* Jangan turn on okay? hahaha
To F & S - Jangan lupa dinner karang. F-pop asked me yesterday, "Geng kamu yang lain mana??" Rindu iya arah kitani. Awwwwww~~


Alright guys, I better stop here. I don't want to be late for class.
Oh-oh before I forget, the Korean Culture Club will commence today at 2:15pm. YAY!!
And not forgetting the BPM FASS Meeting@2.30 I guess keke So peeps, don't be late!
To our beloved readers, KAMSAHAMNIDA~~~ You guys are such a <333333


P/s: MaryJane sshi, my chingu! Take your time uploading those pix. I'll wait ^^





Much love,
디 야 나


0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum