F se'

>> Thursday, July 31, 2008

i went to UBD with my mom to collect my hostel room key. Left home around 8. Anyway, I found out that im in F4. D,E and F are in block F4 too. A is in F1, sleepover next time like u used to do! :D i do not know K's room, sorry hunny i cannot find ur name, i was looking for Kuni instead of ur full name, LOL!

i chatted with Linna, my room is not far from hers plus she told me that my room is not facing the hutan! im happy. Gonna start packing soon. :(

Plus, my timetable... saturday..only one class!! and it start at 10am to 12! one class? hmmm...

PS:
Zati, Thanks! and its so true what u had said..
Puan Filah, "minimum seringgit, maximum seringgit lima" LOL! Kad jemputan?? today is ur last day, August is coming tomorrow! :P
and to YOU, keep on looking or shooting or whatever. hahah

ฉันหิว!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum