Hes leaving me now

>> Thursday, July 24, 2008

Si KuNi n his bro!

Gosh, I hate this feeling especially when I have to antar my kantut bro to the airport... how I wish he could stay longer and celebrate puasa, hari raya and my birthday together....
Another hari raya without him... boring~

In 2006, wen we both still in high school, he already had his license and I always asked him, "Bang, can you bring me beraya to my frens house, please *with innocent look*, I can't drive, bila abang kan bawa aku lagi, u leaving soon..." matiee kalie... manja tah banar.. well hes d only one who spoil me a lot. Dulu, he always lepak in my room, we chat till tengah malam hahha.. He talked abt girls and me, talked bout guyz.. I miss those moments a lot.. Now we both grown up so daymm fast dat we both have to do our own things sudah..

Yesterday, I went to Bandar with him cuz its my turn to belanja ia. So we both killed time by membali jerseys den jalan2 arnd The Mall. We went to Fusion for lunch since my tummy menyanyi already so yah we ate pastas cuz he wanted to makan sumkinda white sauce pasta, mesti kah tu, mesti kah?!?! hahha...

Den after round2 The Mall *rasa wah kan exercise after makan* we went to SWENSEN! hehe makan ice cream. Well everytym hes back frm Aussie, we always go to Swensen hehhe tradition tah banar. We ordered exactly the same things like before, I ordered CELEBRITY BROWNIE n he ordered WAFFLE hahhha *slurrp*

Owh, I saw some of my frens at The Mall and guess what!!!!!!??? They tot my bro is my BOYFRIEND!!!! weiiiiiii! my face kan sama jua mcm ia, not??!?! hahha good! Back in JIS, ppl tot dat we both KAMBAR hahha awu awu kami twin hahha NOT :-p


Bah eyh, emosi tah banar.. I miss u guyz!!
I'm getting ready to the airport with my swollen eyes, how nice is dat!

btw,
IM STAYING IN HOSTEL HUNNYS!!!
lap u guyz!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum