I've Found You =)

>> Monday, July 7, 2008

Look what I've found last night!! I didn't realise I have these pix all this while. They were saved in different folder. yatah tu..These were taken before ceramah Ee Ah Meng (sp?) "Kamu tengok cermin dan tanya pada diri kamu sendiri..kenapa saya malas??" (Dr. Ee A.M., 2008) LOL







K : "Lawa eh..."



D & F : "Ko sorang saja tue.." hehehe i lap u galssss




AND I've found this too!!!!

wow! it's so tarang *sarcasm* haha


This was taken during our little SuJu's "Let's learn English, What is this?" session. Riuh satu kampung! hehe Unfortunately, I can't upload the vid here =(

The location?? Erm, apa nama cafenya ani ah? *short-term memory loss* It's something "...way" wah namanya hahaha

Too bad, hunneh K wasn't there to join the fun. Maybe next time ya..Saranghae chinguya!








p/s: Happy belated b'day to Sharifah unni and Zaimah. Bebs, welcome home!! =)
Till then! buh-bye *waves*

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum