2nd year plus jog yesterday and golf today

>> Wednesday, July 2, 2008

well, one month left until new sem start and..2nd year for us..*bowh* :P
spanish class next sem! yay! gonna miss K next sem, but no worries, we will make her stay d hostel illegally!! and cook for us!!! whohhahahhawhoahoahaohaohahhohhhahahaahah! :P

F..kau bedagang di padang KBRC? bah...i'll try to look for ya and kacau kau!! heheheh bila full rehearsal huh?? plus i want to jadi busybody d padang, kacau my cousin jua.. hhehe


yesterday.. went joggin' with my parents, well my mom, berjalan saja lah since my younger sister ikut. i could not make full round jog... i have to stop about every half km..due to shortness of breath...plus letih lah.


after jogging..vaining moment with kamera berhantu *kmu inda rindu my kamera berhantu kah?* :P

so today, at 5pm+ main golf with my hermano, ajem, the course was wet due to hujan early this morning. we only played 7 holes... due to again hari semakin gelap gelita :) ajem told me not to post his gambar because he said that his swing today...UGLY! :( too bad. Anyway...


at hole no.5 aka monkey hole, but no more monkey lah...guess where the ball ends up?? huh! the longkang again lah! hhahah kesian wah! :P


tee box no.6, well i told my bro to ambil my downswing shot, but he took this, and he said "ka, what the hell are you doing?" referring to my ugly finishing :D but i don't think so, the ball went straight :D im happy


ulat :P cacing on the green.


blur rite, u know all the pics was taken using my kamera berhantu! :P


hole no.7



see gelap gelitasudah, view of the hole.3 fairway...


0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum