SOMEONE IS NO LONGER HANCHING!!

>> Saturday, July 19, 2008

Si KuNi is BACK hahha
Well dis post is especially for BITCHTT E as her birthday is ummm.. kemarin, wait esuk kah or lusa... tunggu ahhh I take my phone dulu....

OPPSSSS its TODAY hahha *lame*

Happy 20th Birthday E!!!!
Hope you have an AWESOME birthday, long life, life full of happiness and anything that you wanted or wish for yahh...
BTW bila kan kawin, D sed, boleh kawin sudah nie and I can't wait kan potong baju nie... same colour for the KAFSD.. hahha
umm merah, kuning n hijau? anyone... haha

It looks like Im the one yang masih hanching nie... hahha ucu tah banar hahha

Apple bottom jeans, boot with the fur~

kanak2 mana lagi nie yg masuk UBD ani :-p

I do need to hide my phone I tell you..

hahha silauuuuu..

KAFSD LOVE YOU E!!

Bah I'll update more about me ummm wen I free lahh ahh..
Right now Im darm busy volunteering I tell you..

bah till then~

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum