One morning and got nothing to do..

>> Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Assalamu'alaikum..


hmm..its 8.45am and I've been awake for 3hrs..as soon as I'm awake I can never go to sleep again!*sigh* I was supposed to be at my Burger stall but since it rains this morning and sun is seem to be shy to show herself today, so my grandma deceided not to open our stall..gpun imagine Pdg KBRC is wet n muddy..nyeh...I dun think the rehearsal fr primary kids gonna happen..or they might still have the rehearsal..hmm..wel still gonna help grandma at tdung saji later..Nasi katok Butter Chicken anyone?? heee...

Usually at this moment I wud be preparing some of my 'baby burgers' ahaha..nyeh sorry kids there are no 'baby burgers' today..nor the 'Mix burgers'..tomorrow f I wud be sellin at the pdg..i'll take sum pix fr u guys to see bit of the rehearsals..not much progress tho cuz it seems they jz arranging positions of the patterns performed by school kids..



A view outside my house..dark n still gonna rain again..



Its still early even my babies are still aslepp..ahh Tomps u so vain..u knew dat I gonna take a shot of u n ur kids sleepin huh? tsk tsk..




My breakfast..Goldilocks polvoron..loves it!!! Cashew polvoron(blue) n peanuts polvoron(orange)..yummy..bt still I prefer the classic polvorons in yellow wrappers huhuhu..where cn I get this in Brunei??



hmm..I think jz till here fr now..aa..nyc weather to jz listen to some gud music n relaxx...Mish u ol sistas..*winkz*..chioss..

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum