Workout, GIANT, WORKS, Korean club

>> Saturday, April 19, 2008

Its been a while since my last post...
This week n next week are the most hectic weeks so far... I hav 2/3 asss, 2 presentations, 2 tests to do n a lot of functions to attend.. tough eiii~~

I went to GIANT AGAIN :-p today with D, F, Mia n Zal for lunch cuz i was craving for burger heheh.. then wen kan balik, guess wat happened? S**T! ada org put the trolley brabisly dakat to my car altho ada more spaces next to my car, P***I kali... why cant they juz put the F*****G at the empty spaces instead of exactly dakat or shuld i say terkana my car... SASAK saya!!

seriously, do u have to put the trolley next to my car?!?

Last friday, we the hostelites had to come for the "Ceramah Halaqah' which is about ummm how us as "Muslimah" berpakaian n all.. but seriously, i cant concentrate to the ceramah cuz it was like at 8am eyhhhh.. Im not a morning person ok... The day before lagi we used all of our energy to work out hehhe.. below are "some" pics that we took during the ceramah to keep us awake heheh

we took pictures but also listened to d ceramah ok

I bet u guyz are wondering wheres D n A are... We waited for D n we thought that she overslept or sumthing but NOOOOO.. shes the earliest among us yang dtg to the ceramah, it was like so semangat ani wah... While A, um im not sure why she came but she looked so ayu tho with d tudong.. :-p

Um she might be b"azan" or menghafaz al-quran hehe :-p

*clap clap* like wow! concentrate banarrr

The day before the ceramah, which is on Thurday, K/L, F, E n S went to UBD sport centre to work out.. yeah.. D n A were in the library stalking i mean studying or reading :-p

Guess wat we did to work out? haha first, we jogged but I laughed more den jog while F was like running ani wah, getting ready for the olympic kah heheh den after jogged we main badminton without d net since we dun have our net at dat tym.. we borrowed the rackets frm abg leman heheh.. after badminton, we played squash n some of us ke gym to get dat six packs haha hawtssss...

N yesterday till now, all my badan sakit especially my hand due to squash n badminton but we had so much fun tho heheh we balik to hostel arnd 8pm hehhe coolness...

workout workout, get dat six packs hahah hawtsss
Owh me, S n E went to GIANT AGAIN last tuesday for dinner cuz I was not in d mood of eating dinner in d canteen so GIANT was the only option hehhe... Im like Giant's No. 1 Customer ani wah hahhah

E- Nasi Briani's lover K-GIANT customer no. 1 S-Giant's cleaner haha
Last Wednesday was the last Korean Club for this semester... It was fun n ngalih brabis.. we took LOADS of pics as usual hehe n yeah we took gambar with the Korean Club Committeees.. They were so spottinggg n guess wat? d guyz were so vain instead of the gurls ahhaha... look at our pics below.. guys posed more den d girls did.. so whus d vain-est now huh? :-p


Picture picture... snap snap...
with the girls committeeees

with the vain boys committeees
Lastly, hehe I asked my lil cuzen to posed like the sisterhoodies hahha he did... cute brabis... below are some of his pics hehe
my lil cuzen do kno how to pose like the sisterhoodies aka K.A.F.S.E.D
Now, I have to do 1 test n 2 more asss.. aiyaaa... ngalih...
plus, exam SOONNNN.. its like less than a month ahhh.. im so not ready for it...
Below are the dates for my exam which start on the 5th may n last is 12th may
MIB ~ 5th May ~ 9am - 12pm
Logic ~ 6th May ~ 2pm - 4pm
Management ~ 7th May ~ 2pm - 5pm
ICT ~ 8th May ~ 2pm - 5pm
English ~ 10th May ~ 2pm - 4pm
Microeconomics ~ 12th May ~ 9am - 12pm
To all ubd-ians... enjoy studying n good luck for the exam!!

P/S: hunnyssss!!! I kno u guyz went jalan2 tadi n im like so jealous ryt now hahhhaa... btw, enjoy stalking hawtss guys n remember "SHARING IS CARING" ok hahahha
Till then...
Chaw~~

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum