Engagement Day!

>> Sunday, April 20, 2008

Me engage? ahaha NO! Its my cuzen engagement day today...
I wonder how will my bro react if he knows that she already engaged since shes like a big sister to us..
I will wait till hes back to Brunei hahha
Anyways, Selamat Bertunang to you Siti Rohana Bte Malik, I cant believe that u already engaged.. It makes me tink dat we are all grown up so daymm fast n it makes me nervous wen mama talks about kawin which im so not ready... plus u older den me mahh, ofcourse lah u tunang first hahha
Daym, now i cant go cuci mata with u since u r already 'booked' but no worries, ada A.F.S.E.D teman kan hahha ryt hunnys?!?

"Officially booked"

the engagement ring

Kaka titin n Me

I posed too much, umm NOT :-p
We r not engage yet ahaha

Im going back to hostel tomorrow, which mean i have to drive early in the morning plus i have F**tuttt** Microeconomics test tomorrow at 8:15am I tink, aiyaaaa~

Mama found out dat i drove tOO fast dat day so habis kana lecture, daymmm, i WILL TRY to drive slow ok

Have to go back Study study study...
Chaw~~

Quote for today:

"kamu jangan jual mahal ahhh" (Mama saya, 2008)

"bila lagi kamu kan berboyfren ani" (Mama saya, 2008)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum