I have overcome my stresssssss by

>> Monday, April 21, 2008

19th April
Since english class AGAIN was cancelled so I went out with my friends, Tirah and Rozi sebab Tirah kan membali baju. At first kan liat movie but then both of 'em, tirah and rozi nda mau so my answer equal to NO. :) what a coincidence that the 3 of us pakai baju warna biru. :D





Later that night, S went out with AFED, we were streSSsss but K balik ke rumah because esuk ada function and she has to revise for her test on Monday. So we went to easyway di Serusop and the minuman... sedap juga lah. And we play Korean games too. :)



20th April

#1 #2
#3

#4
#5







Back to KB at around 10.45am. I really want to go home. :D Later that petang, kami ada Tahlil. But, here are the fotos during and after... vain ani wah and poser tu. yeah. what to do, when one has a camera/mobile phone camera or whatever, i should shout, "Ambil gambar!" :D

Foto #1 nina and me, while waiting for the guests to datang and gossiping about hot guys. lol.
Foto #2 thinking... who should i choose?? bummy or.... :P hahahah
Foto #3 saya lama sudah inda main basikal but syok lah but but the thing kan my cousins shout to me, "Kak nurul, bukan motosikal tu!!" hahahaha. How do they know that i am into motosikal like bummy and..?? haaaaaaaaaa.
Foto #4 me and sils, yup, waiting for someone to call us to do some work.. :D
Foto #5 dedek and saya, oh yeah, we're slapping and choking each other, well, actually posing saja tu, just to show off our shoes! :D hehehehe





0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum