Mixed news

>> Monday, April 21, 2008

Annyong ha shimnikka, Che irumun Diyana imnida
=)

First of all, sorry for the lack of updates...Busy ba saya ini..hehe
One more 'ASS'ignment pending..SA 1102 *sighs*

Oh yeah, today was a very 'not so great, not so boring' day..
the most anticipated Logic and Thinking test result was out today..Very disappointed indeed..I got a 'C' *sighs lagi*
Yet, I'm quite satisfied with my LC tho..43/50 Not bad la eh?

And one more thing, Dr Nani said our History essays will be distributed next wednesday...Not looking forward to it...seriousleeehhh..4 persons got an A (I'm not one of them for sure)
The remainder i.e. 80% got a 'D' *clap2*

Bah oklah..till then...stress ku ne hahaha
Nasib baik ada the rest of the fellas (Kuni, Eqah, Analisa, AJ & Yuz) with me ryte now...entertained me with their priceless jokes and teases. Saranghaeyo chingus =)



0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum