Just updated my profile.

>> Wednesday, April 2, 2008

F is in the house~~ ahahaha...well..actually the place where i am nw is better known as the "chiller" cuz its like 0 degrees in here uhuhh...i think my finger gonna get frost byte man! its numb huh..

since the last two weeks there's never ending assignment due dates to catch!! and i have one last presentation to make!! sigh..its been so restlesss..i cant get enuff sleep..i mish my sweetest dreams..T_T! btw i would like to take this oppotunity to express my greatest gratitude and thankfulness to the other members of SH for being there for me at the crucial time of me trying to finish up my 2000words anthro essay..with u gals being there with me i could feel ur moral support and gigantic aura of cheerfulness..whahahaha apakn..anyway bnr le u gals made my night eventho my face stuck facing d lappy most of the time XD!

ah...anywz..um...FYI: i just updated mi profile here..so happy readin..

uh? wat A? poodle? DoGGG?? DoGG?? ahaha congatz fr ur new look..HAWTZZ!!
Btw **)!#^$..ahaha..dunno if u get it..


Kang-in oppa~~~ Sarang hae~~~

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum