Exam Fever....

>> Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In just a few days time...we'll be having our EXAMMMM...mine start on the 5th..last 14th of MAy...erghhh..STRESSSSS...lots to study...

Owh yea...just got back my history assignments..as expected..my main essay i got D...D+ plg..haha duhhh..as if lyk it makes any difference..for my report i got B+! Yeaa...that was unexpected..hehe...

Also, i just got back my TESL -EL 1208- 2nd test result..N surprisinglyyy...i GOt C! WOW~~ i was damnnn payahhhh...n i just knew that for my first test i also got a C..*clap2* -believe me..walaupun dapat C sja i am happy for that..struggling kali ahhhhhh for this course-

N yea..i'm looking foward to my cuz punya wedding ceremony...hehe..it's been quite some tym since kami ada function kawin..hehe..n yea my mom's birthday coming soon..n dunno apakan dbelikan...still tinking...hehe..owh welll...nanti tah pkirr...blajarr dlu..

BAh that's all gotta continue blajar...so lil tym so much to do...mayb my lastt posts b4 exam niee...to all UBDianssss...i wish u all GOOOOOODDD LUCCCKKKKK.....=)

TAke Care everyonee...

Till then..Assalamualaikum..

XoXo:

-E-

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum