Lari-lari anak

>> Monday, April 7, 2008

'Lari- lari anak'...it means jogging, rite? :) correct me if i'm wrong. :)

Hey, after more than a month, we went out to jog, yes, finally! Only K.A.S went out to jog, the rest, D.E.F…they need their beauty sleep, indeed. Well, A did not actually jog, she’s our water-girl and that’s what she told me. K and me jogged only for few rounds, because we didn’t want to force ourselves since we didn’t jog after so so long… so just take it slow and…chill-chill yo.

So here are the fotos taken…after we 'lari-lari anak' ... pure vain. :)



S, A and K

It's windy, so we shoot. :D

nice!


they're waiting for...abg.. :D

we want to go to...where ah?

my sexy back..yeshh! :)


S: wth!


The mirror. Must stop and look... and shoot! :D

Well, earlier today…

Here, me and my colleagues from Gen. Sci. waiting outside our English class… after more than 30 mins waiting, Hj found the post-it note which should be posted on the door but he found out somewhere..maybe on the floor.. daym (and that said “….1.00 – 3.00 class cancelled…” something like that)…daym again time-wasted! But nevermind, well we went to arena in lambak, cik din, siong, tirah, kyrul and amir, they all main pool and I don’t know how to plus I’m not interested just yet :D


i am hawts. :P

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum