K.A.F. Shopping Spree and CuCi Mataa..

>> Saturday, April 5, 2008

Owh, A.F. stay with me in Telisai today while S.E.D. hav to go back to hostel...


We supposed to go to the beach but I had to develop some pictures so we went to Tutong town instead... We hav to be back home before 8pm but noooooo hahah plus it was raining bah.. drive safely n slowwwwwlyyy iatah a "bit" late hehhe
Owh we had ice-cream on d way back tho... oppsss :-p

Another reason why I went to Tutong Town was becuz my mummy asked me to take some money frm the ATM machine n guess wat, I entered the PIN no. twice but it sed salah... so I took the card back.. den I lined up again n asked A.F. whether the card is a VISA card or not, n F, dgn confident nya sed thats not a VISA so I inserted the card AGAIN n guess wat happen?!?! the card KANA TELAN daymmm... A told me that it was actuallynya a Visa card.... aiyaaaa~ I was so embarass im like yeah "its kinda like so embarassing" (anonymous, 2008) since there were like 2 guyz in there but thank god inda hawtss haha... astaaa... Im so BLONDE... aiyaaaa....

During shopping ryt, there was this guy kan, he smellss so daymm good... me n A were like "guy smells gud, juz turn us on" WOW...


anywayz.. enjoy our pictures below yah especially for S.E.D. i luv u hunnyyyssss


We were on our way to Tutong Town...

In Hua Ho Mall...

Squash, Badminon, BaskNetball?? u name it..

Models for CONVERSE yeah..

Shoes? Babies? wot wot wot BABIES..
Langerie.. hawts hawts..
Vanity strikes...
I bet u guys are wondering WTH is A.... jeng jeng jeng, look at her pictures below... busy brabis bahhh...

shes been looking for bra for soooo longggggg....

At the end of our shopping spree in Hua Ho Mall Tutong, I bought Badminton Net since me n F wanted to play badminton so badly or shuld i say Im the one who wanted to play badminton so badly starting NEXT WEEK ahaa NEXT WEEK at UBD's sport centre.. I am so gonna conquer the court owh n i bought spme stuffs for sushi hehe!!! F bought umm a sock, earrings and earphone for LOGIC huhu WOWww! while A, she bought a bit out of plan things such as STRAWBERRY SHORT CAKE UMBRELLA ella ella ey ey(hers pink n mine blue) n BRA hahha colour BLUE inda hawtss but COLD.. nanti bali yg RED k, baru hawtssss...

After shopping we went to the jollie bee(SP?) to buy spaghetti for my lil spoiled bro.. plus ada ANOTHER yeah i mean ANOTHER orang putih there hahhha.... F n A were like stalking them tadi hahha.. since in the Hua Ho sudah they were like booking/hunting for the org putih hahha pacahhhhh~~

One thing we noticed about the orang putih was they threw all the rubbish after they makan.. we were like WOW.. descipline banar....

Queued up....

waiting for the spaghetti n our no. was 18(F's no.)

WTH is the spaghetti.. Different pose :-p

we missed u S.E.D. hunnyssss

wit mr jollie bee...

Below are our random pictures after we went back from Tutong Town.. BTW A n F belum mandi aiyaa~~



Woah its 2.35am sudah... have to wake up early later since F's class is at 8... drive fast? ummm depend on wat tym we wake up later lah hhehe... esehhh A is so damn serious typing her 1500 words ass... while F.. shes making her toxicated sound sudahhhhh..

Bah eyh, Im like so sleepy ryt nw..

Quote for today:
"Awu bahh" (Analisa, 2008)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum