Giant Again and Again

>> Friday, April 25, 2008


23rd April
Chinese Language and culture week. I am so red and you are so red. :P (foto right)
Right after that, i went to Giant with Abg Leman! :P *putus kawan* hehehh, no lah, not only him bah, but with Tirah and Rozi. makan Dim Sum. (i am not a fan of sushi and dim sum but i am a fan of nasi lemak bah) KAE went to Giant jua bah but not with me lerr. :D



24th April

Fotos below. After Psycho lecture, Ms. Aisyah discussing with them but me, so vaining ani bah. :) I'll do my own revision lerr. if i have a problem then I'll seek for help. HELP! :P



That evening...
KFSED went to UBD masjid for majlis membaca surah Yassin and sembahyang hajat. A wasn't around because ia kahwin lari. hahhha. nada wah. but she was supposed to be there. apelerr.

BANG! singing "c baju hijau, merah, kuning, biru, whatever lah... sedang bertugas" hahhahhahahahahhah our action pose!


smile for the camera, KFSED. kami rindu kau A! (not) hahahah u ts*****.


Look at the background. GIANT! Yes! we went to Giant again, after the Majlis and we saw UBDians jua di sana bah. :D so K, u r not the only Giant No.1 customer but to us, yes! you are Giant NO.1 customer, no worries hunny. we lop u.

bah, love love me.
Assalamualaikum.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum