i am back in KB and back again in KB

>> Sunday, April 13, 2008

This foto was taken yesterday, on our way to Utama Bowling! and we were unable to play (i left early plang!) because the lanes were fully booked. Plus, i saw my dad's colleagues! They were having tourney rupanya..


Me and Tirah wearing our own kaca mata! :P


Hey! i am in KB now! Unfortunately the internet connection is not working properly, the espeed ah. What's up??? Oh yess, macam mana saya dapat connect to the internet??? through brunet lah, the dial-up, not as fast as i expected cause batah bh nda pakai this dial-up conn. selalunya kai broadband and yes using my bro's laptop! :)

Early this morning, my brother and I went to Miri, to send my dad and his golf mates (the hardcore golfers, i link them later, insya-Allah) to airport! On the way to pick up one of my dad's friend, one of the tayar rosak! So my dad need to change it lh. It took 'bout 15mins! If like this rah pit stop in F1, hmmm, way back behind lerr! Stop at Aneka rasa for breakfast! Ate 2 bowl of Kolo Mee!! and my dad's friend said, "Nurul! makan 2 mee ni.. liat badan!" hehheehh. "awu eh" i said!
me and abang at Aneka Restaurant.

And yeah, i drove tadi from airport to my grandma's house in Pujut! I drove nissan skyline (old version lerr and it belongs to my dad punya kawan) but but... it was smooth! and laju! while i was driving it!! syok eh.

Blabla, i went shopping! with my aunt who we met in Bintang Plaza. And we went back to KB at round 1500hrs. and, hmmm, i have not revise for chem test. I just learned that Melanau Culture (which i don't know that much..) is about to extinct! NOOOo!
Psst!
i just disconnected from dial-up conn. and now connected to the broadband! weeee!! i can see banyak people online now! :) i am happy not for them but i am waiting for...you do not know who... :P but hey me, don't over confidence ah.
Bah
, i am going to continue to search for my assignment! :P
i can smell my mom's cook, i am sure that it is nasi goreng! lama dah tak makan masakan ibu!

Quote from yesterday:
"Kids learn fast!" (ayamMAS, 2008)

Bah, love love me.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum