Sembahyang Hajat, Chinese Culture Week, Cleaning Campaign, GIANT, Motivational Talk n EXAMS

>> Sunday, April 27, 2008

Its is now my turn to blog since I might not be blogging for a while due to EXAMMSSSS yess Exam witihin 3,2 wait 1 week........ daymm.. I'll start revising tomorrow in hostel hehhe.. not gud not gud... so u guyz, u better dun come in to my room "YOU DESTROYING My LIFEEEE"(Dr. Ee, 2008) my life will be hectic starting tomorrow, aiyaaa~~ n i might be anti-social due to exam, dun believe it? just believe it ok... owh well just wish us d K.A.F.S.E.D d best yah!! Girls!! We can do it...

Owh last Friday was raining HEAVILY... we used umbrella but still basah kuyup seriously n guess wat happen to me ryt now? hehe I got FEVER.. dat day confident brabis kan main hujan hahha.. Thank God its just fever.. daym~~~

BTW, I like dat chair in FASS!!! dapat pusing2 hahha.. so please, let the chair stay they yahhhh...

Below r my stories for this week heheh

Motivational Talk By Dr. Ee Ah Ming
Last Saturday ada a FREE Motivational Talk in Hostel n it was fun.. At first there were lotsa people came but after awhile there were more empty chairs.. I felt bad but owh well wat to do ryt, can't force people to stay... The talk was not bad, theres sum useful information from Dr. Ee like using highlighter, make notes n the SQ3R(Survey, Question, Read, Recite n Review)... wow I was actually listened eiii... not bad not bad..

" Always take picture/s no matter where u are"

Hostel Cleaning Campaign
Last Friday was the Hostel Cleaning Campaign... Guess wat I had to do? Look at the picture below, daymmmm I have to cleaned the TOILET ahaa the TOILET on the second floor.. there were juz me n this girl n thank god ada d 'amah' hehe she taught us how to cleaned the toilet hahhah fun fun... i bet shes like "Tspoil BratTs" hahha

"S had to sapu the foyer on the firs floor, lucky u"
" yeah, believe it or not, I hav to cleaned it"
"E owh E, U r the great hostel's toilet cleaner"


Sembahyang Hajat
Last Thursday ada Sembahyang Hajat for the upcoming exam in UBD's Mosque.. Me, S, F n D went there for sembahyang... yeah look at us, we were so alim dat day... Gadis Melayu terakhir like WOW... E cant pray due to.. do i hav to explain!! hahha while A, dun bother to ask us, Tshe Tstsuch a bitTch hahha Tshe went dating WITOUT uTs.. fine, dating tah sorang2...
"Like I sed, take picture any where u r"
"yeah me with my telkong(sp?) waiting for sembahyang isyak"
"Suhannallah Walhamdulillah...... HIKMAH niiieeee"
"Baca or posed nie :-p"
Chinese Culture Week!
Last Wednesday was CHINESE CULTURE WEEK opening ceremony, since me, E, A, Lia, Aj n YuZzey had nothing to do so we just went to the CH... S also ada but she was with abang leman n her other frens.. *putus kawan* hahha no lah, LUV U S!! Umm it was ummm not bad I guess... But I prefer Japanese n Korean Culture Week since there were food to eat and costume that we can use n take picture...
Ok we already had Korean, Japanese n Chinese culture weeek ryt, how abt MALAY Culture Week? It'll be fun if ada MALAY Culture Week hehe
"E n Me with the olympic mascot"
"Where is the light?"
"The Luvely couple, S n E hahha"

Giant AGAIN!!
Hahah yeah, I will sooon be GIANT No.1 Customer hahha... Last week I tink I went to GIANT 3 times sudah excluding for the past few weeks.. WOW... no need to mention lahhh hahhha
On our way to GIANT for makan after we went to the CHINESE Culture Week heheh..


"AJ(My rivalry dat also wanted 2 be GIANT No.1 Customer), A n Me"
Last umm Monday I tink, yeah after dinner Me, S n E went to GIANT since I had to buy credit for my phone... hahah ahaa we used our flip flops n slippar hahhha... how cool is dat! den we went for Jolly Bee's ice cream.. niceeee...
"Me, E n S"
"Enjoying our ICE CREAM, nyumm nyumm"

"S n E trying to buka my car's bonnet haha heavy ryt?!?"
Last Thursday, ryt after sembahyang, we randomly went to GIANT again hahha... Had nothing to do in hostel so GIANTTTT hahha we went there for the TEA BOX!! guyz shuld try QQ JELLY GREEN MILK TEA... highly recommmend for TEA lovers out there.. nyum nyum~~
"yeah we went to GIANT with our baju kurungs n jubahs, HAWTSS"

GTG now... Have to go to sleep since I already hav a BLACK RING around my eyes due to darnnnn ASSs.. TsaTsak Tsaya!!!
Quote for DAT day:
"Lagi Lagi Lagi BORINGGGGG" (Anonymous, 2008)
Chaww~

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum