What Happen to me so far. . .

>> Friday, May 23, 2008

HOLIIIDAYYYY…=)


HoLA. .Finally..i finished my exams…but seriously I’m not looking forward for the results. .why? Pasalnyaaaaaaa. . .it was suxxxx. . .i tried my besttttt. .but DAMNNNN it was hell..awuuuu banarrr payah ah…padahal kannn. .awalll wa blajr esp LC ah..studied the words kalinya talorrr suspen banar. .tot banar tah kuar kaliii…DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN??? Anyways. . after my final exam D bawa liat movie went to Qlap mall n watched ironman. .it was ok I guess rate it 6/10. .mcm transformers cetanya ah. .but keta nya HAWTSSSS!!!! Not the actor plg pasalnya tua..haha…=p Mlmnya I went out with boo. .saja jln2. .n went to pasar gadong since I was cravingggg for sumting. .hehe. .mcm biasa. .N boo dulur ja. .sweet of him. .tapi mcm biasa dnyaya nya dulu coz mkn saja kaja. .haha. .cant help it boo. .cant resist good fooddd. .=) after that balik hostel packing brg lagi. .ngaliiihhh ku udh exhausted ah..matiee kali( Analisa, 2008). .bnrrr th…usul nda banyak barang ah..kalinyaaaaa paning mikir jadinya. .padahal some of the stuff I sent back udah. .Note to self: even if u tink u need that stuff if its already revision week just send it back home. .haha! I’m soooo gona miss my rooommm..i lyk it. .the view the surroundings n my neighbours. .siiukkk. .=) Hectic 2nd semester. .moree ass. .presentation. .tapi yang siuknya. .we got closer to each other. .n crazy-err. .Vain-er. .haha. .ish ish ish. .ancur student mun dajar English cani. .miss buli mbuli part. .hehe. .well. .precious memories. .2nd yr? How will it be lyk? Just wait and see. .for now ENJOOOYYYYY hecticless assignmentless lectureless tutorialless(AGAIN ANCUR student. .haha) 3 months. .=p


11th May 2008

Mama’s Birthday…HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MOTHER’S DAY!! Hehe..we celebrated a day earlier at my aunt’s cribz sal ada gathering since esuknya ada function trusla celebrate with my cuz since her bornday sama mcm mama & also tarus celebrate mother’s day and on the 11th my cuz antar berian. .it wass fuunnn. . .everyone looked so GREEN. .pasal theme colournya GREEN. .hehe. .tapi ptg tue around 5.30 riiibuttttt. .brijap ahh. .ada urg yg tgl d hostel ‘K’ ( bukan nama sebenar *ahakz*) dependenntttt takuttt abis surg2 dmsg nya. .haha. .tp bnr plg brijap ptg tue. .kali udah sampai hostel didn’t find her at her room so I looked for her at the toilet called out her name and ada tia urg teriak “EEEEEEEEEEEE….~~~~~~” *pitching lari* hahah!

15th May 2008

PARTTTYYYYYYYY. .hehe. .went to Amjaad’s cribz to hangout. .it wassssss sooooo much funnn. .i had a blast. .altho my camera bulah jap n ujung2 esp tym in the pool cant take pixx..*vainity strikes =p* luckily K’s camera ada. .but stillllll…nda siiuuukk. .i want my own juaaa. .haha. .luckily my camera Ok udah. .anyways. .we lepak. .tour of her cribz. .HeY Amjaad. .u got 1 damn beautifulllll houz. .=) Den Lunchhh. .her fooooodddd was delicioussssssss. .it was finger licking goooddd esp desserts. .yummy cake. .I WANTTTT MOREEE!!!! Haha! N that mini pizza lyk. .cant remember the name. .YUMMMYY. .~~~ in short. .the food at her cribz was IRRESISTABLE. .FINGER LICKING GOOD~~~ A Starz for her chef! ( Hey Amjaad, will ur chef be following u back to Oman? If hes not tell him that I wana hire him to cook for sisterhoodies. .haha!). Then. .after lunch we hit the pool. .it wasssssss fuuuunnn. .we played the waterballons. .hit each other but we have to walk or run carefully as it was really slippery after the rain. .den we jump into the pool. .N guess wat? The rain started pouring again. .but we don’t care. .examsssss over baby!! Hehe. .but then there’s thunderstorm and lightning. .*Sigh* we had to stop. .takut kali ahhhhh. .dlm air tah lagi. .tapi awal2 kanchangggg brandam masih. .nda mau branti. .haha. .I heard K damam. .haha. .i knew it. .K inda dapat kana ujan ah. .mesti damam ani ukn g kana ckit. .brabizzz. .tambah g berandam dlm pool. .ciiiaaannnn ucu. .NEN?! haha..dependent! After that. .we planned to go to GIANT *K’s tone* but then since I’m goin home and its almost 4.30 n Mama gona pick me up soon since mama inda mau balik ahir banar coz the weather now days inda btantu terpaksa tah balik hostel. .they dropped me, K ( kan blik tutong, tkut ahir jua) & Lia ( her parents kan pick her up) so D A F went to giant ja wit Amjaad. .siiiiuuukkk. .Owh Yea. .S didn’t join us. .she cant make it. .blik KB dah. .u miss the fun huny..=)

16th May 2008

1st day of holiday in KB. .i had to wake up early dangani my bro antar the twins tution d Seria. .ishhh. .den we round2 Seria for 2 hours since we had to wait the twins abiz tution. .how do we waste our tym? Well…we went to SOON LEE SERIA. .hahaha…hey gurlzz I’ve been there. .LOL. .skadarrr. .=p went shopping for groceries dsana( Mama’s order. .haha). .n brg2 d sana SUXXX brabizz do I have to explain? Karang I explained panjang2 takut kana sue. .hehe. .den mkn jap ayamku since I was really hungry alum breakfast. .N I tink they tot im chinese coz cara drg ckp ada surg bwa speaking and yg surg g melayu tapi bwa ckp “ Lu pilih la yg lain yg ini takda stock. .chicken kh beef kh” MESTIKAH tue? Haha. .cali eh drg tue. .senyum ku surg2. .anyways..den kluar arah tamu bli sayur. .den went to OGDC japp. .no explaination needed for that. .dennnn go to plaza since batah inda ksana. .as usual ramaiii urg n bau siiiguppp..den went to milimewah planning to buy shampoo den sales gurl nya annoying baru lalu byk Tanya tia udh. .saya inda suka tue. .i knoe they’re just doing their work but ntah la. .lau luan byk Tanya tuee tsasak tsaya. .if once ok la ani waa majalll udh saya gtau im not looking for mousse * ia offer mousse at first since she tot I was looking for it* udh atu udh lalu lagi skali dtanya nya lagi. .mau mousse kah inda adooiii. .mestikah majal?? X kawanya g nyampuk “mau sabun badan moi” X yg majal nyampuk g “ shampoo moi?” haha. .antam tah kamuu( Yuz, 2008). .kuar tah saya bli d KB ja..then it was time to pick up the twins. .N the rest of the day I spent it beparam drumah. .ZzZz..haha. .sleeping debt bahhh. .

WOW!!( Uncle A, 2008) panjang udh post ku eh. .hehe. .bah atu tah saja b4 melarat g ceta yg bukan2. .lagipun atu ja yg siuuk happening to me. .past few days just spent it at home jadi penganggur full time. .bina badan. .or shud I say ‘menternak’ fats. .N most importantly im stuck and trapped at Boredville with nothing to do. .=p Pix? Nanti tah. .ntah napalah soooo unlucky asal kan upload confirm connection K.O! Ngekzz bnr. .bykkk bah pixx I wana showopppp. .esp tym arh Amjaad’s cribz. .Vainity strikesss kali ahhh. .=p N yg minta gambar esP Lia. .nanti tah ahhhh. .ada ku bagi tueee tarus list barang. .ahaha. .I lapsss yuhhhhh kali ah. .*kiss-ass*haha!


Missing everyone already. . .

Till then. . .Assalamualaikum. .


XoXo:

-E-

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum