Just 3 of us in Hostel

>> Sunday, May 11, 2008


NEN?!?!

NEN?!?!
Dear E,F, A n D(yg tengah jln2 with her family),

How dare you guyz tinggal kan me(K), S n L(Linna d new member) di hostel while hujan lebat n berguruh n berkilat HUH!?!? Kami takut lahhhh, DEPENDENT bahhh... NEN?!?, I don’t have the gut to stay/sleep in my room tonight since it seems like theres no one there so I decided to sleep in the common room downstair with S n maybe c L(Linna)...

Tadi hujan was so labat berabis n d thunder was so daymmm scary... KAMU TAU JUA AKU TAKUT KAN HUJAN?!?! Kejam jua kamu tinggal kan ur YOUNGEST n the THIRD YOUNGEST SISTA... sedihhhh... NEN?!?!

We had nothing to do tadi so we decided to go to GIANT (with the tone!)... So we bought TOFU, ICE CREAM(its a must kali ah) n KEROPOK... n on our way balik, I stopped at d parking lot n pretended bertelephone but ACTUALLY we, especially S n me(who not sure who he is) were stalking MR. VEGGIE hahhha... c L(Linna pun join us hahah WELCOME TO THE SISTER-HOODIES club).. fun fun..

Back to hostel, we were so lapar so we cooked MAGGI CURRY with TOFU n SAUSAGES n TELUR hehhe.. den we were vaining with L’s new laptop hahha she dun have any photo there so ME n S, bergambar brabis lerrr hahhha HAWTSSS... den we bermakeover using MY NEW EYE LINER dat i juz bought in GUARDIAN, it was cheap so balilah, I make up S n L hehhe makeup artist kali ahhh, den we makan ICE CREAM hahha yeah desert maaa~ with the coloured balls, NYAMAN...

MAKAN MEE MAGGI.. nyum nyum~~

DESERT moment!!

VAIN moment!!!

So to our SISTAS E, F, A n D, we miss u guys oledy bah eyhhh.. dependent nie, NEN?!?!

BTW, to E, thanx for saving my room from the 2 MALE SPECIES OF HUMAN BEING yah.. banyak wah sotong n penutup mata(do I have to explain!) bergantung hahhha...

S*** I haven’t study for MICROECONOMICS exam dis monday... aiyaaa...

Bah wish me luck....

Lotsa Lurve, (NEN?!?!)

Quote of the day:
"NEN?!?!"(K n S, 2008)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum