Exam is OVER now!!

>> Monday, May 19, 2008

During exam week, we were all so daym stress especially me cuz my exam start on 5th to 12th everyday except friday n sunday.. so on our free day, I decided to take my lappy cuz it was already a week so me, A, F, E n D went to Kiulap(S not joinin us cuz her family were in Bandar)... I took my lappy with A while E, F n D went to TAIB to take some ka-ching.. then we went to Hua Ho for a while n bought some food n cuci mata ahhha..

After that we went to YAYASAN to lapak n eat our food... On our way to YAYASAN, I saw this old men, kesian brabis brabis n he was holding a rose... kesian.. I wonder who he gonna give dat rose too... aww so sweet...

Owh we bought some fun donut n seriously there were so NOT many people lined up to bali the donut... den I bought ICE CREAM DQ, finally hahha ,we ate our food at the bench provided in YAYASAN.. siuk the environment.. There we saw 'kids' fought with each other.. Gosh, kids nowadays ahh... teruk u know... wannabe mean girls or mean boys... watever...

Owh F told us her story wen shes small pasal ia kan kana bawa kelaie n u know the reason why ia kan kana bawa kelaie?.. it was because F used the mirror.. hahha paloiii.. d gurl was like "kau kan yang pakai ceramin atu tadi" hahha funny...

N on our way back to hostel, we listened to LAGU HARI RAYA in my car hahha semangat ani wah... I did cry a bit since Im Homesick bah eyhh... hahha emosi but it was fun... can't wait for Hari Raya plus my Birthday will be during Hari Raya this year *hint hint do i have to explain?*....


ahaa, take picture anywhere u r altho u r next to the ATM machine...
Exam is O to the V to the E to the R.. OVER... I finished my exam last Monday n it was Microeconomics.. umm the exam was ummm DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN?... I dun even wanna tink about it seriously... holiday bahhhh...

Right after exam, I went out early hehhe so I waited for Aj cuz we planned kan lunch to celebrate our last exam hahhha.. well its juz me, Aj n D.. E belum habis exam at dat tym but ia brabisly lapar dat day so she joined us hahha kesian.. she was bullied by us hahhha owh yuz was also joining us n ahaa he also belum habis exam hhahha.. nice...

We went to Lamee for lunch.. food there were so daymm good.. Im lovin' it.. well im a noodle lover so Lamee is the best place for noodle hehhe... then we went to The Mall.. jalan2 n lookin out for desperate housewives season 4 n One tree hill season 5 CDs... but den they havent updated the episodes... 'lagi lagi boring' (Dr Ee, 2008)...


After we went to The Mall, we went to GIANT(with my tone ahha)... I bought QQ jelly green tea at Tea box.. nyaman nyaman~~... n ofcourse we took "some" pictures...

I was supposed to go home dat day but since "kak long D" keboringan so I accompany her plus I juz love to teased d other sistas who havent finish their exam hahha(evil laugh)...

Me n D watched "MEET THE SPARTANS" owh E was also joined us at dat tym (bad bad, study bah eyh) n later on Me n D watched SuJu... we slept in common room hhehe nice, ada air cond...

GIANT!!...

I wanted to stay in hostel longer however Im running out of reasons to stay since my parents kept on calling n asking me when Im goin home so yahh...

We took 'lotsa' pictures dat day(Tuesday) hahha since it was my last day tidur in d hostel...
Me, S, E n F were the Block F5 hostelites while D was in Block F6 n A was in Block F1(she moved to F1 from F6)...

Below are 'some' of our pictures... yeah with the sisterhoodies style...


The youngest sisterhoodies 'ucu'
The second youngest sisterhoodies 'angah'
The third oldest sisterhoodies 'angah?'
The second oldest sisterhoodies 'uda?'
The oldest sisterhoodies 'kak long'

We repeteadly jumped cuz we missed the shoot... seriously it was tiring... we kept on jumping n jumping n jumping until we get the shoot... it was fun tho hhahha
Our 'unsuccessful' photo shoots
Almost perfect shoot, tho my feet still touched the ground hahha
seriously my car was full with my stuffs.. crazehh
memories.....
owh... I miss that sofa...
Before I went home right, guess who I saw?!?! hehhehe angauuu.. I saw C-POP hehe suka saya.. My last day in hostel was perfect hehhe well a bit lah.. S was like "LiNie, do u kno dat guy" n I was like "Dats C-POP dat I kept on telling u guyz" hahhha
Seriously, I need/must do something during holiday... for the past few days, I was being UNPRODUCTIVE brabis due to fever n laziness.. All I did was juz SLEEEPPPPPPPPPP n makan.... I need to practice my badminton and golf to kill this boredom that keep on attacking me... tsasak... Thank god ada wireless at home atleast I can go surfing the net n ahaa I LOVE TECHNOLOGY... can't live without it... I'm just too dependent hehhhe
So u guyz, if u have plans or activities, feel free to bring me with u... I would LOVE to join...
Bah, need to pay my sleeping debt right now...
Take care and to all UBD-ians, ENJOY UR HOLIDAYS!
Quote of the day
"Enrique Iglesias and Jesse McCartney are so HAWTS" (K,2008)
"Do I have to explain" (K, 2008)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum