My last week activities and my very UNPRODUCTIVE days

>> Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Guess what I did last week?
As usual, my dad brought me to his "Shopping Mall" which is the "PASAR GADONG".. ahaa..
Everytime we went to Bandar, he always drop by to his "Shopping Mall"..
I asked him why he always ke "Pasar Gadong", (mesti kah tu, mesti kah?!?!) n he sed ia suka hahha rather den shopping at the real shopping complex.
well, dats my dad...

My dad's "Shopping Mall"

Owh dat day, can't remember when, Me n A went to KB with Mr. AJ(d wannabe) n Mr. Azhan(d newbie). I wanted to call E, D n F but den it was a last minute plan so dun wanna kacau u guyz.. Sorry hunnyss..
Me n A

First, we went to the Salon in KB cuz Mr. Aj need a new hair cut cuz he sed dat he looked like a "cave man" already ahhhaa.. wanna put his "before and after" haircut pics but den he sed dat his pics look so gay hahhaa

After Haircut, we went to the restaurant for lunch. Den we jalan2 arnd the shops in KB n to the Jublee(sp?) beach. The beach there is actually quite OK however the tables for picnic were so dirty. Boring.. So we attacked the playground instead. Well we wanna have fun too not juz the kids ok.
swing swing swing fun fun fun

In Seria, guess what we bought?!?!. *jeng jeng jeng* we bough ICE CREAM DQ, IM LOVIN IT huhu.. plus it was so hawts bah dat day so why not ICE CREAM ryt *slurp slurp*.. we ate ICE CREAM at the OGDC parking lot hahha pretty random huh.. we were suppose to went in but den Ms. A nda mau cuz she sed its not worth it so yahh.. "lagi lagi boring"

Den we randomly went to ANDUKI(sp?).. Its been a while, I havent go there since I was small.. classic... we walked around Anduki during HOT weather and it was about 1900KM.. Insane... My kaki ada blister tarus.. daymm u A!! but it was fun tho hahha exercise bahh

Before balik, we dropped by to Ayamku in Sungai Liang so dat we had something to eat at the beach in Telisai.. Below are "some" of our pics..

catch me if you can bitchtt

Owh A sleepover at my house after the jalan2.. we supposed to go to UBD the next day but due to my headache hehe nda jadi.. so we stayed at home the whole day.. we played DDR n it was fun n tiring hahha.. we played DDR with our Zapin style hahhha.. nice nice~
Below are our pics vaining hahha.. as usual...


thinking of the sister - hoodies *FSED*

Last Sunday, my family and I went to "the mall", the real "mall" ok cuz my lil spoiled brother wanted to watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.. I seriously dun wanna watch it at the first place since I havent watch the The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. But den, to be honest it was actually not bad eii.. I like it.. Its funny and I do recommend all of you to watch it. Rate: 8/10

Owh, the actor for "King Peter" is HAWTS (Mesti kah tu, mesti kah ah?!?!)... I like him hehhe.. dats another reason why I like to watch d movie but ofcourse not my main reason tho hahha...


Seriously I need to do something, "boredom is killing me"... I keep on makan2 well not really cuz I puasa so dat I don't keep on open the refrigerator and grab some food there huhu.. But I sleep MORE and MOST hahha.. I love to sleep bahh.. Owh to keep fit I play Badminton.. need to maintain my game man..

Bah till then, Hope to see u soon SISTAS!

Miss you guyz a lot..

Quote for today:

"Nen?!?!" (KAFSED, 2008)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum