Home, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Euro...Yeah, so far so good =)

>> Friday, May 23, 2008



Glad to be back home!!

Ommo, i'm home~~

After leaving my beloved Room 44 last Friday, here I am...Sitting in front of my laptop and enjoying a nice cup of tea. It's been a while since I last visited and updated this blog hehe Sorry sisters :p On hiatus ba...i lab u chingus~~ (kiss a**) haha



Tuesday (maybe LOL):


Efna: "I had an instinct."
Me: "wut? wut?" *anticipated*
Efna: "You are not in a gud mood today"

*speechless for a moment.. yaaaaa~~ dis gurl understands me SO well..Saranghae Efna sshi*

Me: "Errrmm, for the past few days I was pissed..But now ok udah." *smiles*

Efna: "Glad to hear that"


Hehe She must have thought I was a bit scary last week and these past few days...Usulku atu macam org kan cari kelai wa..tau takpe haha Post-examination syndrome made me like that I guess..But I'm fine now. Fine and happy =)
It's just that erm....never mind lah :p




I know some of the sisters are feeling bored at home right now..especially E (our frequent Facebook visitor) and K, but I don't! (sapa tanya? haha)


Just think it this way. It had been almost five months since we spent our times together in hostel..ALL of us missed home SO badly. In times of hardship, we shed tears together and in times of happiness, we laughed together. You gurls take my problems as in they were yours.Kamu jadi my sisters since then and everyone was palying the role of sister quite successfully, offering hand without any hesitation.
"Analisa, bleh ko dangani aku?", "Ef, aku kan pakai printermu..", "Saf, minjam calculator", "Qah, bleh pinjam your notes?","Linie, bleh jalan krg? Need to buy sumthin.."


Yaaaaa, terharu saya tue..I couldn't be more thankful to u gurls eh. THANK YOUSSSSSSSS for always be there~~
Without kamu, I'd probably dead in my room..(mati keboringan LOL)


K.A.F.S.E sisters, saranghae~~~~Dong Hae - Super Junior (Haiiiiisssshh~~ kiyoota)



NOW, after 4 months of mental and physical torture, let's treasure this moment. Spend more quality times with the family...Nda batah ge tu, bulan 8 start tia lagi kitani mental! hahaha Okay, enuf with this already.. (I know, I'm talking shit ryte? haha)

Next!


My Name is Kim Sam Soon




Yeah, I'm watching this drama again! (for the 3rd time now) Lame life huh? haha not really... Storylinenya bagus. Never bores U..Cincha..




ok, next!



Euro 2008



Oh mi gawd, oh mi gawd!! All football fans acroos the globe (except for England fans LOL) are probably counting the days now..Here I proudly annonunce that Euro 2008 will kick off on 7th June. 13 more days to go....*faints* Ladies and gentlemen, get your coffee/tea and snacks ready because you are about to stay up till the break of dawn next month..






I'll be rooting for....Germany!!









Germany Fighting~~





And of course my other favs are France and Spain (Fabregas!! *winks*)




I teased my dad yesterday. He's a huge England supporter btw.."Babah, ikut aku liat Euro juakah next month?" *evil grins* (FYI: England didn't qualify for this year Euro)


He replied, "Liat eh! Aku sokong Portugal kali ah." haha


But regardless whether you are England fans or not, hope U'll enjoy watching this most-anticipated football event..ole! ole! ole!






Okay, I guess that is all for now..I hope U enjoy reading this lame post of mine.


...And before that, I'd like to share sumthin for all SUJU fans out there..I found this picture on the net and it is so ADORABLE!!! kyaaaaaaaa~~~ haha it cracks me up everytime I see it. Look at Kangin and Eeteuk..Saiz! haha



Super Junior Family


p/s: to Dk.Safwanah, if U're reading this...nyah, sapu tia tangga ah...haaaiisshh~~
Be happy and stay healthy!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum