Guess wat we did during revision week?!?!

>> Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yeah! Im home now.. Gosh I miss my bedroom, tv, going online and ofcourse MY FAMILY.. I stayed in d hostel for more den 2 weeks... wow.. dats a record, for me lah hahha.. I had my car tho but can't go home due to exams and all.. plus im such a "sleepy head".. can't drive back home if I dont have enough sleep.. ahaa I can sleep anywhere even in a car... I LOVE To SLEEP bahhh

I went to sleep at 3 am and woke up early during revision n exam weeks.. n my eyes.. wow can't be bother to describe how it looks now hahha so NOW it is time for me to pay ALL my SLEEP DEBTSSSSS... its holiday man!!!!

Owh during revision weeks, guess wat we did?!?! Studyyy hahha ummm not really actually but atleast we went to the library to study A BIT n STALK THE MOST hahha.. yeah we stalked ppl in the library ;-p .. u do need to refresh ur mind after "study" u know, by stalking kah or look out for any hawts guyz kah hahha gatal..

Below are "some" pictures dat we took in the library...

haha went under the table to find plug for our lappy
see, we did study n owh I miss Cristiano RoNaldo
During revision week,Sumthing wrong with my baby(lappy bah) so Thanx to AJ(Our no.1 blog viewer) for bawa Me, A n E to Netcom to sent my baby.. dats mean, I had to learn Logic and Thinking without my lappy n thank God, I already did all the notes... so people, ALWAYS DO UR NOTES EARLY n NOT LAST MINUTE will ya?!?! rajin....
Owh E, A n Aj brought me to this restaurant called Ahan Thai(SP?) for lunch.. n they sed that the drinks there are HUGE.. so I was wondering how NORMAL glass really looks like n it turned out to be so daymm BIG.. so dats mean XL size will be BIGGER as in HUGE-er.. woww..
I luv the drink cuz its cheap and nyaman but the food ummm its juz ok lahhh..

first timer...

A, Aj n E's food came early n me..... lama brabis... seriously, its juz Tom yam soup with noodle man.. all of them were nearly finish but me, still waiting.......
waiting, waiting.. FINALLY I got my food!


2 more days before exam n guess wat we did hahha... After friday prayer, the library open at around 2 pm so me n A went to the library to.. God, do I have to explain?!?! I wanted to go online cuz I need to make some research for my course but daymm, no internet connection... so we(me, A, AJ, n Azhan) were juz lepak-ing in the library n owh I did write some notes ok...

After 4.15pm we were so daym bored since the library was already closed so A sed dat we shuld go jalan2 atleast it will helps us to release "some" stress plus I was craving for ICE CREAM DQ... so Aj brought us(me, A n Azhan) to Hua Ho in Delima.. But u know wat... NO ICE CREAM or no stock or watever... tsasak saya!! so I juz bought umm AGAIN, DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN? n cari2 baju for Aj ahhha new look huh..


On our way... In Hua Ho Delima...

For dinner, we went to PASAR GADONG!! hehhe we "kinda" bought a lot of food... all of us bought noodles, air kelapa, air tebu, $2 chocolate kuih melaka, $2 cakoi, $2 fish balls n some tungkings(Azhan bought dat for himself hahha).. ahaa a lot of food.. den we went to YAYASAN to eat all the food hahha random brabis our place ...


After makan, we took "some" pictures and explored BANDAR... it was my first tym ahaa first tym exploring bandar at night n IT WAS AWESOME!! siuk brabis..



always take picture no matter where u are..

cakoi owh cakoi... nyum nyum~

Umm no comment ;-p

After jalan2, Aj sent us back home for Azhan n hostel for me n A.. it was umm already 10++pm kali hahhha... so people... if u stress.. go jalan2 lah or explore some places that u never/rarely been to (its good if u take minor or major in geography but business administration umm have no idea bout dat)..




Chaw people~~

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum