Random tings. .

>> Thursday, May 8, 2008

HeY. . .actually i've got nothing to say here..since nothing much happened. .we started our exam on Monday..and i mine. .3 down 2 to go. .

MIB - Ok but not satisfy
Logic and Thinking - SUX..yes with capital S.U.X..(Lyk WTH?!! mcm kata A. .our paper tetukar ama Physics kah?! LoL!)
History- Ok. .happy with it but not TOO happy. .haha. .canakan tue? =p

LC and TESL will be up next on the 10th and 14th of May. .hopefully it'll be ok. .

Oh yea. .i'm going back this weekend for my cuz. .antar Berian..hehe. .finally i'm goin back to KayBee. . .it's been nearly a month since i havent balik to kaybee..

i miss home

i miss my family

really miss my siblingsss...hehe..keep on texting them diz few days..=p

Anyways. .i'm just taking my time to relax now since it's been really hectic for the past few days. .damn exhausted..will resume my study tonight. .=)

N yea..i've been having trouble sleeping lately..can't sleep..have to force myself to sleep. .well mayb it's just temporary ( being optimistic =p) since i've been sleeping late since a week before revision week i guess. .


Later. . i'm going out with Boo. .my mum's birthday is coming up. .this weekend the same day my cuz antar berian. .hehe. .anyways. .i'm going to look for her present later. .at the same time i can meet Boo. .i missssssssssss him. . .=)

Speaking of birthday. .today A's mom N S's lil sis punya birthday. .HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! =)

I'm kinda hungry ryt now..kajap lagi lunch eh. .hehe. .nda sampat breakfast tadi since i woke up late. .haha. .bebunyi udah parut ku nie..F's too..hehe. .D dhostel. .KAS having their exam d CH. .

BTW to those who tag us. .nanti tah mjwb after exam. .hehe. .

Bah melarat banar. .atu tah saja. .haha. .

before that S told me this one quote. .so it'll be my quote of the day. .=)

"Not to perceive any given situation as Stressful"

Till then. .Assalamualaikum. .

XoXo
-E-

p/s: counting time. . .till we meet boo. .i love u. .=)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum