Where am I?

>> Saturday, September 20, 2008

First of all, I would like to say HAPPY RAMADHAN and HAPPY FASTING to all muslims.
Woah, I haven't post anything for such a VERY long tym eii
Hehhe sorry for the lack of updates peeps
Well atleast theres AFSED who keep on entertaining u guyz ryt
Luv u gurls~

Anyhoo..
Have I told u guyz how much assignments I have to do DURING HARI RAYA?!?!
NO?!?!
Gosh, I'd kept on complaining about it for the past few days man!
So many loh~
Like everyone as in my siblings will be main bunga api and ME! bparam in my room, read books and make reports, darn it! *yes I complain complain complain!*

Pending Assignments:

Introduction to business - Group and Individual Assigments
Human Resource Management - Group and Individual Assignments also
Foundation to Information System - Interview 2 managers and do some project
Islamic Jurisprudence - Read the whole book and make report *the book is green, penyeluru, mcm angpau for raya ani wah haish~*

Bah I stop complaining alryt,
The main reason why Im blogging ryt now is because
TODAY 21th September 2008
Is my coursemate's 20th BIRTHDAY and her name is NURSYAAHIDAH ISMAIL 07B****
aka SHY! *cuz ia pemalu hantap!*

Have a blast birthday dear!
bowhh u 20 oledy maa~
Bila kan cari ehem ehem nie *wink wink*

I know her when I first masuk UBD
and She's the nice person I've ever meet!
Cuz ia minta my phone number instead of my name wen we first jumpa in LOGIC n THINKING tutorial class
LOL!
And she tot that I'm so AMBUNG and SOMBONG
juz bcuz Im from JIS, mesti kah tu mesti kah *julur!*

Single and available! anyone?!?! NORSYAAHIDAH ISMAIL her name ;-p

I know SHY, I love to ambil pictureS of myself cuz Im VAIN maa~
God, I'll be seeing you almost EVERYDAY man
Same course and same minor
sanggal eyhh *kidding*

Shy's sexy back haha *;-p*

"Pakaian wanita Islam mengikut Al-Quran dan Sunah" *we were jobless I tell you*

Library is for u to study not VAINING but WHO CARES man ;-)

Bah dats all for now,
I'm waiting for the mood of doing my assignment to come bah
Since dat day sudah
But till now, dat mood never come
I wonder why....

*wink wink n dup dap dup dap*

1 comments:

ShyShy September 21, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

waaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
linie!!!!!!!!!
capi2 banar..(malu shy eee..yea right..hohoho..)
btw, thanX alot!
heart u!!!



p.s. awu.. shy pun sangal..LOL! mukanya jua d liat tiap hari..*julur*

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum