15 things

>> Friday, September 12, 2008

State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself* The peoples I tag are then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.*No tag back.

1. I
LOVE to eat
2. I don’t eat
cheese…unless its melteddd or doesn’t taste cheesy at all..haha…apaknn?
3. I don’t like
sardines…don’t ask me y I just don’t like it..
4. I prefer to drink
water..yes..dat plain white tasteless water..warm not cold.
5. I dislike drinking
coffee & tea..

6. I loooveeeeee to shop esp handbags…*hint2* & latest addiction..shoesss~~*hint2* =p
7. I have a collection of
watches…ard 20+ in which currently only 1 is working..the rest paraii wt no batteries…LoL!
8. I don’t mind going
shopping alone..tho I look like a loner..but its funn…
9.
PINK is mi fav colour not purple.

10. Currently sleepy typing this nonsense
11. Scared that my baju raya
wont fit as a result of over-consumption of food during sungkai @ Serikandi..coz so far dessertnya nyaman..hehe..
12. Dislike going out at
night…* with few exceptions..=p*
13. Still a fan of
Disney channel…haha…SO?!
14. Wanting to buy
psych season 1 since sem 1 but now its sem 3 n still no psych. Season 3 bh sudahh…Sapa mau download kn or ada?? *Leave a msg arh chat box*=p
15. Dislike doing
presentation & essays.. :s


and now, i don’t want to tag anyoneee…hehehe…=)


XoXo:


-E-

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum