My new BABY and Bunga Api

>> Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yes! I have a new BABY now people and AKU SUKA!
I always told my mummy n daddy dat I want an OVEN saja for my Birthday
I dun need anything ryt now but an OVEN saja
*weird I know*

Last Saturday, afta class, I went home tarus
Den at home, mummy asked me whether I've seen my OVEN or not
*with blurr face and bangang*
Mummy told me dat she bought me A BRAND NEW OVEN for my Birthday
hahah advance hantap!

So my baby is an OVEN
now I can bake cakes wuhuuuu
My baby!
Only me can use it! *julurr*

I'm so sakai with the new oven,
So my spoiled lil bro asked me to make him pizza
and since I'm motivated by the new oven hehhe I made him some pizzaS
Below are some pictureS of my pizzaS!
I did it well surprisingly hehe must be the OVEN hahah
PizzaS PizzaS PizzaS!

hehhe my so UGLY pizza but NYAMAN! wat say you?!?! *muka temeng ahha*

nyum nyum nyum~

Owh I kept on main bunga api ever since Im at home hehhe
My dad keep on mendulur us to bali more and more bunga api
and yahhh we keep on main bunga api saja hehhe
If ada car pass by, we pasang d firework so dat they tpaksa tunggu till the fireworks habis
hehe i know kami sengaja.. and to our neighbour, so sorry pasal bising *as if drg baca dis blog ehhe*

ready to play bunga api ;-)
How I wish all of us could play bunga api in hostel ;-(

I wanna play bunga api again!
Alryt dats all from me, Esuk have to go back to hostel *no bunga api ;'-(*
BORING!!
I had FUN!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum