Emo-ishhh...

>> Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just finished cutting and pasting my assignments..never knew that it will take ages just to cut and paste..im exhausted but still cant sleep..*sigh*

Just wana share something i found while surfing...forgive me for being emo..haha! Enjoy!


Wishing you would look at me
the way you look at her,
is only my dream, one that will never come true.
Hoping you will remember me is
my only prayer every night.



Wishing we could go back

back to the grade when
you would remember...
Because I remember,
My heart beating fast
every time I saw you.

Wishing we would soon
soon be the only two people left
hoping you could find it in you
to want me the way
I have ALWAYS wanted you.

Wishing you were sitting here
next to me and could
give me a shoulder to cry on,
as I wipe away my tears,
and like you usually would.

Wishing is one thing
but KNOWING
Knowing I will never have you
as another memory
HURTS!


© By Jordan Kane



Trust is a very precious thing.

When you trust someone,

It means sharing part of your soul.
For some, trust is not easily given;

It takes time and comes in small pieces.
Once given, trust is a powerful tool

That creates binding ties.
To have trust broken is an agonizing thing.

It's as if someone
Has smothered a piece of your soul.

Your self-esteem suffers a blow
It may never recover from.

You find yourself in a pit of blackness,
Full of despair and self-pity.

Yet, somewhere in your mind
There is a light.

You will find strength to recover
And, God willing, you will trust again.


© By Joy Riggs



Kinda late...so take care everyone...good nyt...=) Assalamualaikum..


XoXo:

-E-


0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum