Sungkai plus advance birthday celebration!

>> Thursday, September 18, 2008

before that, i felt sorry =( that i could not send my best friend to the airport yesterday, damn chemistry practical! save journey and bisai2 d manchester okay, take care and i miss you already =( and happy to know that ur in manchester *hugs*

yesterday, my g.science mates, sungkai out at capers and celebrate the september-ians birthday!well, celebrating advance birthday for the three of us, kaka liza (her bday falls on the 19th), hj kyrull (on the 24th) and me (on the 29th), five days different huh. =)

so i just wanna say thank you to all of my G.science mates, without you all i won't be this crazy, hahahah, well, i just wanna say that i am glad that you are my friends and that we are very close, way too close, heheh, we're like family bah, thank you, and i love you all!!! those who sungkai at capers.. kaka liza, kaka noorul, encik din, mr. lim, abg irwan, mas, rozi, aisyah, kim, mar, suhailla, haji khairul, amir, tirah, rozi, danny, kaka noorul's fiance, did i miss someone here? =) ehhe.

anyway, the cake was a mango cheesecake, i didnt like the mango part so i ate the cheeeeeeeeesseeecake, yummy! =P at first i told kaka liza to buy a cake from bakerlyn but it is so expensive. the cakes from bakerlyn are sooooooo sedap you know. so, i told her not to buy it lah. *sluuuuurrrp* heheh thanks for the cake =D and thank you to tirah for being my driver and suhailla for being my personal assistant! hahaha. aku boss, duduk belakang mesti lah duduk diam and serious! hahahahah

then that night went to mall with my brother, i was looking for shoes but still none that loves me i like =( in the end, kaki ayam kali. hahaha

PS: i am officially rugby members and the name of the team is UBD Sharks! but i do not know how to play yet. saya paham un poco only. haji kyrull, u better come for the training nanti okay, if not i hit you! like a real rugby player! hhahahah macam benar sja! hahah
i really had phun at capers! =D and at the same time i miss my best friend, zati! =(

nuff' sed

btw, to KAFED, my birthday soon! *wink wink* hahah and to Zati also, my birthday.... present please, and to rafalonso *smile*
i am so demanding, mau jua hadiah, ish ish ish. hahah





















1 comments:

Dee September 30, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

hey. do u guys know anyone in ubd sharks i can talk to abt joining? i didnt know abt the team until after the deadline. hee =) email me back at deedum26@gmail.com. thanks. Dee.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum