My date with ? n How K n A spend their weekend

>> Monday, June 2, 2008

I is back due to the popular demand of this blog! "Nda kamu blog kah, boring eyh" (Mr. YuZzey, 2008)
Miss me?!?! If u don't then don't bother to read my post yahh.. ;-p
2nd June:
Its today duhh, DO I HAVE TO TELL?!?! *lame n bored*
Anyways, I had 2 dates today. Ahaa its true. I went to the Airport this morning to sent off my fren JIS fren Rachel. Owh I asked Aj to brought me to the airport since its a bit scary to drive there due to the sampit parking area and THANK GOD! ada Aj cuz there were so many cars there. Hectic! So yea.. DEPENDENT~


Then we met yuz in Gadong cuz I wanted to eat Mc DoNald for lunch hehe *nyum nyum*. We tapau our cheese burger combos and we off to PANTAI BERAKAS.. It was my first time and I had fun. I like the view. Siuk if kan dating there. Iatah I dated Aj and Yuz tadi sambil makan burger. How romantic was that!
Pantai Berakas

Me n My dates (Mr. Yuz n Mr. Aj)

Then I went back to UBD to get my car and went back home while Aj n Yuz stayed in UBD to went online. Owh there'll be science exhibition in UBD, I wanna go and see plus cuci mata or "Servicing mata" (Yuz n Aj, 2008). So if u guyz wanna go, inform me yah.

31st May:

A slept at my house again. Plus Aj, Yuz and Azhan joined us too cuz they wanted to umm "camping". I wish S, E, F n D could join us. The more people the merrier! I mish you guyz u know....

In the afternoon, I went to Hua Ho mall in Tutong to see Yuz, Aj and Azhan. We bought stuffs for BARBECUE such as drinks, sausages, chickens and can't remember what else. We wanted to buy tungking but only Azhan knows how to eat it so never mind ;-p.

At home, I cleaned the chickens *no bibi ok*. Few minutes later, A came so she helped me hehe DEPENDENT again. After I marinated the Squids, Prawns, Sausages(mesti bagi sos kali ah) and Chickens we went (by jalan kaki cuz its brabisly near to my house anyways) to the Telisai beach around 1.30 pm *semangat*.

After we finished eating, we, I mean Aj, Yuz n Azhan went to the beach mandi!!!! I had lotsa their sexy pictures but since I'm a good fren so I dun wanna post it here *coughLOOKATMYFACEBOOKcough*... while me n A were vaining till habis Azhan's batteries haha sorry dear.. wat to do, the camera just love us too much ;-p

"Always take pictures no matter where u are"

Yuz sabar ahh, I juz put the food on the grill

Waiting, waiting, waiting

Anyone?

We LOVE you guyz frm K n A

We watched the sunset then we all went back home to shower. We all lepak-ed at my house and YES ada CUCUR UDANG.. Around 9+ pm, we went to Tutong Town, we were suppose to go to the gerai in Telisai but then not so many gerai yg opened. So we jalan2 around Tutong cari food and DVD but then banyak kedai closed cuz obviously it was late sudah so we makan ICE CREAM DQ saja *nyum nyum*.

Sampai rumah around umm almost 11pm I tink, We lepak-ed outside my house transfered photos and went online. Owh we watched Azhan's new DVD! But it was boring altho we just watched it for less than 10 minutes hehe SORRY AZHAN. So we played DDR and other games(Azhan n Aj) while yuz and A were heart by heart at the corner of my living room haha
Everyone still can't sleep or shuld I say "Nda kamu mengantuk kah?" "Inda *yawn ;-o*" altho it was almost 3am sudah. So we talked and berlawak the whole night. One of the question that I love from Azhan was "Kenapa Songkok di atas kepala?", *tick tock tick tock*, I sed "Antah, kenapa kan?" n Azhan replied "Di kaki kalie" hahah cari pasal brabis wah dat guy haha.
Then we went to bed around umm almost 4am hehe

The next day, we woke up around 8+am. We supposed to go to Tutong Town around 9am but yeah haha. We cancelled our plan cuz A's mum will pick her up in TENGAH HARI(she went home around 5pm, kantut banar!!)...

We bought Mee mamak in the Indian's restaurant and we ate arah Pantai Telisai AGAIN..

Selipar terbalik

We enjoyed our mee mamak n puding

Im depending on both of this guyz hehe

But then they always bully me ;`(

Guessed wat we looked at?!?!

tadaaaaa~

Finally, Me n A naik the tower hehe but then without F,S,E n D..... well there will always be next time... can't wait to see u guyz!
We went back home aroun 2+pm and do nothing at home, seriously... My mum cooked for lunch so yah we ate our lunch and then Aj, Yuz n Azhan balik to Bandar.. Few minutes later A's mum came to pick her up and now I already miss them. DEPENDENT!!!

To A, Aj, Yuz n Azhan, Thank you so much for the great weekend yah!!!! I do appreciate it...

Quote for today:
"It's a must!" (K, 2008)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum