Miri, OGDC, Excapade and Exam Result aiyaa

>> Friday, June 20, 2008

I is BACK!!!
Havent been blogging so such a very long time I guess hehhe
Wat to do, I have no material to post here so sorry for the lack of update yahh

Miri
Ok, recently I went to MIRI with my family
Went shopping and guess wat?!?! I bought hoodies!! I already have green, red and white but NO YELLOW and I bought shoes colour red and yellow but NO GREEN.. why owh why owh why!! wo pu che tau eyhh
Owh I didn't manage to go to GIANT *wit d tone*, sedih ku eyhhh
but next tym, I will!! haha GIANT No.1 Cutomer

D main reason why we went to MIRI was because they having CARI CARI MAKAN FESTIVAL and I tot its like a small stall with varieties of food but NO... It was extavagent u kno.. Its like a real concert place with artists and all... so cool.. I wish we culd stay in MIRI dat day..


Daddy's day!
We went to EXCAPADE SUSHI in KB!!! And I ordered the sister-hoodies fav. dish... tadaaaaa
NIKU BUTTERYAKI (sp?).. *slurppppppp* nyum nyum...

I wish u guys were there dat day.. I miss those days... NEN?!?!

niku butteryaki (sp?)

fried oyster sumthin haha
my favourite, ICE CREAM.. *slurpp*
mesti kah tu mesti kah?!?!

OGDC, finally!!

Finally, I managed to force bitchttt A to join me to OGDC hehe. I went there with A, Yuzzey, Aj, Azhan and S.. F, D n E can't joined us so yahh.. mesti kah tu, mesti kah!

Anyways, we stopped by at the seria town while waiting for S den we went to OGDC. It was ok tho but I hate the pusing2 thing, I almost vomit u know... I hate it

Den S went back home and us, we went to Anduki AGAIN cuz yuzzey havent go there for 7 years hehhe so yah.. There we go! And its actuallynya a VERY good idea indeed hehhe *senyum bermakna* cuci mata!!! Si baju biru~ huhu

















Exam Result!!
Seriously, waiting for it is killing me slowly man!! Try not to think about it too much but honestly I CAN'T!!!
I MUST do sport eyhhh seriously!!! All dis tym i juz hemmm DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN?!?!
And im addicted to lagu:
Chris Brown - Forever and
Kardinal Offishall ft. Akon - Dangerous
lawa lawa~
Bahh, Im awutttttt
Quote of the day,
"sofftel(for soffell)", (Sugar Daddy, 2008)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum