Elaun, Shopping, Ahan Thai, Indiana Jones, ICE CREAM and SUJU

>> Thursday, June 5, 2008

*tok tok tok, the door opened* “ka, ka, bapa telipon tuhh” bibi told me to wake up. I checked the clock and it was around 10.15 am. I ran to the telephone and my dad sed “kuni, pick me up di Bandar at the workshop hari atu den u bring me to the ‘shopping mall’ ok” and I replied “but den I haven’t shower, nda lama kan tu” n he sed “aga saja babah ok tu den u can go to mana saja after that”.

So anything to do with jalan2, Im definitely in. I took off and then when I was in Jerudong sudah, my dad called and he was like “*ketawa2* siap sudah kerita babah, where are u?, jgn tah aga babah, agatah kau jalan”.

Aiyaaa... I had no one to go with and I hate jalan2 sorang2 *DEPENDENT bahhh*. I called my girl kawan and my cousin too but most of them were busy so I called Yuz but den he had to go to the clinic and I msged and called Aj but den no reply n nda berangkat his phone. I drove slow like brabisly slow (believe it or not).

I went to UBD to withdraw some money and guess what *ka-ching ka-ching* ELAUN is OUT!!! Yeah so I went to Batu Bersurat to buy DVDs and some stuffs while waiting for Aj *Thank god he can make it*.

To E, I bought desperate housewives DVDs sudah. I bought 3 DVDs(Desperate Housewives and One Tree Hill) and CD(OST KungFu Dunk) yeah. Owh if anyone of you see One Tree Hill ep. 9-12, BALI KAN?!?! I couldn’t find it tadi so yahh. Owh I also bought ‘some’ baju and guess what, all the money that I withdraw habis ahah yeah I spent a lot in less than 1 hour (Aj, u better come fast ah next time).

Since my tummy already started singing, me n Aj went to Ahan Thai for lunch. Then me dangani Aj to watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull at the Q-lap mall and it was siuk actually and funny. I laughed like brabisly hahha everyone could hear my laugh you know but who cares, “Suka ati ku”(Mr. YuZzey, 2008). Then after movie I ran to the toilet like seriously I can’t hold it anymore before terkamih. I should go to the toilet before movie but the thing is we were 30 mins late so tahan all the way (tstupid idea). Rate: 6/10

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Owh Shia LaBeouf is actually nya not bad eei. Hes still funny as usual. And hes hawtss hahha but ofcourse dats not the main reason why I like the movie.

Shia LaBeouf

After movie, we ate ICE CREAM hehhe mesti kah tu, mesti kah?!?! *nyum nyum* but not sure what the shop is called. Well I like DQ better tho. Then around 4+ saya pun balik and drove around 140 km/hr hemmm not fast.

Ice creammm

I watched the making of Marry U MV just now in youtube. Then ada part where Ryeowook, Hankyung, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun took pictures using their phone and I was like automatically smiling *mcm kan bergambar* ani wah, im like WTH hahha vain banar ani wah... talurr

Bah eyhh, I'm chaw dulu....

Quote of the day:

"De'NEN'dant!" (Aj, 2008)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum