Mother's Day

>> Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

TO ALL MOTHERS!


Today is the day all mothers around the world celebrated mother's day its a way for us to appreciate them and show how much we love & care. However i strongly believed that appreciating a 'mother' doesnt have to be only on Mother's day but we should appreciate them everyday. Without them we wouldnt be here, she is the one who we can count on in times of trouble,gives us strength & support in everything we do, someone who had sacrificed a lot & never complains although she's actually tired...they are the one who loves us unconditionally...nothing could compare a mother's love.

We Love u Mom! <3

Just wana share something with u people...beautiful poem~

Without You

Mom, without you, there would be no me.
Your love, your attention, your guidance,
have made me who I am.
Without you, I would be lost,
wandering aimlessly,
without direction or purpose.
You showed me the way
to serve, to accomplish, to persevere.
Without you, there would be an empty space
I could never fill, no matter how I tried.
Instead, because of you,
I have joy, contentment, satisfaction and peace.
Thank you, mom.
I have always loved you
and I always will.

By Joanna Fuchs

More poems here



<3

K A F S E D

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum