The continuation of my last post

>> Sunday, May 17, 2009

15th May 2009

It was my last day in d hostel
which means..........
I HAVE TO PACK MY STUFFS
gosh! I hate packing
n UNPACK!!

Afta me n d gurls went breakfast n jln2
they planned to helped me wit d packing
n they were like 'kau pack sdh kh brg?'
n im like
'ummm kinda, well yea I did packed my baju last nite'

den
Buka d gate
as u can see below
n it was F@*&^&G rainin man


went to my room
Block F1 Room 60
Like I sed
I 'did' packed my stuffs
BUT 'baju' saja

den....
TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hahha I HATE PACKING bahh
I could see muka E, F n S
changed afta they looked at the condition of my room
haha
I can even buka kedai runcit in my room
since I got lotsa Junk Foods yg balum bmakan
n drinks too hehe


LOL
Thanx to E, F n S for helping UCU
hehe I kno de'NEN'dent!!
Its been a while nda dependent arh u guyz
hehe

afta packing things
as u can see below.......

hehe TIRED HANTAP eii ;-p

owh owh
I have this 'PIGGY BANK' or shuld I say a small box
where I keep some of my money every semester
cuz I wanted to see how much money
I can keep for 4 years of my university life

Since I have that 'tudong'
E, F n S asked me to pki it n pretended to be 'peminta sedekah' *choi choi*



Thanx a lot kamu!!
I do appreciate it
n yea please don't ask me to pack or unpack
I just can't do it bahhh

n guess wat!!!
E, F n S went back to their hostel wit NO EMPTY HANDED
haha they 'kidnapped' all my drinks n sum stuffs
mun buka kedai runcit, rugi ku tu ;-p

Went back home
My siblings surprised me with
tadaaaaaaaaaaa..........

a chocolate cake! with 'Hy Kak KuNi' wordings
haha random much ;-p
But I loike, I loike....

aite aite

TO ALL UBDIANS,
Its a HOLI HOLIDAY!!!!!
Enjoy yea!!

Luv,
KuNi Rahman

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum