KFSE Breakfast Outing n WHERE IS A and D?

>> Friday, May 15, 2009

Hey!
K is Back
Exam finished already
n now Im at home senyum MANITH
home SUWEET home
n I loike it!!!

Aneways
Spent my last nyt at d hostel wit E lepak-ing
in my room til umm almost 3am
den we were like
why not if tani hav breakfast today
since we always had dinner
AND due to my busy-ness this sem, I RARELY spend my time wit FSED
so I wanted to spend my last semester with them
Too bad only EF n S can make it
D balik KB
while A hemmmm I really dun know where
tho we live in the same building

Since Im craving for MURTABAK at d middle of d nyt
so E suggested mkn d C.A. Mohammad

Off we go to C.A. Mohammad arnd 9plus
I had MURTABAK TELUR with Tea Tarik *kurang manith aaa*
E had MURTABAK KOSONG with Ice Lemon
F had Norbi with Tea Ice Cream I tink
n
S had mee goreng with Tea Tarik *manith*

Afta C.A. Mohammad
as usual melarat!
we went to The Mall
I had JEANS *daymm!*
E had new shoe
S had new shoe and seluar i tink
n
F had new baju
we all especially ME cant fight the temptation to shop
teruk eyhhh!

In UG

Den
We went to Charmy Snow-Ice
and
Let d picS do the talking yea hehhe

S n K

E n F




MAKAN TIME HEHE
F

K

S

E




Wondering di mana A n D.....




Green tea ice, koko crunch n choco syrup *I loike I loike*

At first,
we planned to ordered JUST 2 snow ices
but NOOOOOOO
we ordered another snow ice
hehhe




Vaining Moments *rindu!*
wish ada A n D *sigh*





Mana A n D mana mana mana?!?!?





Tourist wannabes hahha



Alryt dats all for now
I is Ngantuk
I'll upload more pics esuk
Insya Allah

Chaw Chaw people!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum