"you are YOU" (anonymous ME..)

>> Tuesday, October 7, 2008

hey peeps! =)) didn't update recently.. hectic. life it is. dropping by to present to you guys something to read and enjoy at.. found it somewhere.. read with care~~


Excellent poems by not so famous poets..Found on toilet doors and walls.



A budding poet trying his best...

Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some b******d stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger.


Before he graduated to be a poet, he wrote this...


Here I sit Broken hearted
Tri
ed to shit
But only farted


Someone who had a different experience wrote,


You're lucky You had your chance
I
tried to fart,
And shit my pants!


Perhaps it's true that people find inspiration in
toilets

I came here To shit and stink,
But all I do Is sit and think.


somekind of an environmental advertisement.

We aim to please!
You aim too! Please


On the inside of a toilet door:

Patrons are requested to remain seated throughout the
entire performance.


And finally, this should teach some a lesson...
Sign seen at a restaurant:

The hands that clean these toilets also make your
food...please aim properly.


gross u think? told you to read with CARE =)) cool poems though.. looks like inspirations come best while you are at "work" esp in that private cubicle of yours.. "hidden" talent it is then.. LOLs~


leaving you guys for a while..


sincerely and truly ME,
LISA xxx

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum