WATEVER!!!!

>> Sunday, October 12, 2008

*WARNING* The following post may contain explicit words and i might cursed soo leave now if ur not in favor of me cursing..


BU**********************HHHHHHHH~~~~ Talorr banar connection aniii inda pedah2 okk yaaa...eh sanak ku ehhh...and the books i borrowed were uselesssss...how i wish the library is open on sunday juaaaaa.....stresssssssssssssssssssss ku ehhhhhh......proud of myself for making such a "brilliant" decision...i know i'll b having my southasia's presentation this wednesday and yet i volunteer myself to do southeast asia's presentation the next day which is the next day! How clever!!!! and now im suffering! Seriously i have no social life lately...my raya suxxx...and tomorrow is a nightmare for me...not gona mentioned why..perhaps SE2247 students may know what happened to some of the essays marked....i have the feeling that im of of em'..dunno why...but my instinct said sooo...crapppppp stooooooooooooopiiiddd....looks like another eyebag coming sooonnnnnn....another sleepless nyt...seriously i need my stress free environment...i need my social life back!!!!!!!!!!!!


I know my fault for not preparing all this earlier but thennnn i have otha assesss to do bahhhh...N SE2241 presentation is bugging ryt now...who the hell is the 2 ppl kan? mcm inda famous d goggle pun ckiiittt hantap pasal drgg why oh why did i get this topic...Dugaaaaannnn~~~~ antam th ehhh...sanak jiwa saya...

To UBDiansss yg stresssssss mcm saya...goooddd luckkkkkkk 'have funnnnnnn having the time of your life'

TTFN...Assalamualaikum~~~


Yg Stressss:

-E-

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum