More Pictures of d jobless K.E.S.

>> Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Seriously,
I DO NEED MY VOICE
Im having husky kinda voice now
sexy but so uncool I tell ya
cuz ada batuk2
daymm its darn annoying!

I haven't stay in hostel since umm Monday
Sorry hunnehs!
I'll be back um this Friday Insya Allah..
Ur dependent ucu is missing u guyz so much!

Below are the continuation of our vain n jobless pichas!
Enjoy *the webcam juz loves us so darn much!*
K

E

S

My most temeng-est face *apa! ku tampa pakai slipar krg!*

S being really ayu *with d hand gesture*

S - vaining n Me - MAMAM!

K n S - bitchtneess E *luv ya E*

I wanna conquer the webcam so E, go away *;-p*

E spent her money on 2 shades like WOWWW

I LOVE THIS PICHA!!!!!

Honestly,
I MISS KAMU like brabisly rindu!!!!!!!
Mcm batah dah nda jumpa!!!!
Awuu I know Im dependent tho im 20 *;-p*
Hope to see u guyz SOON!
Luv u all!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum