This is what we call Distraction...

>> Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Totally a fallacy of doings....

Okay I was in a nasty battle with the wave signal....whinning all out cuz not gettin sufficient signal to research fr my pending asses...


Begged Rahmah to call the customer care on my behalf TWICE within less than an hour..*thanx dear I owe u one hahaha I knw I gonna sound freakin rude if I do it my self*


2hrs later....


I'm finally connected to the outside world...the cyber highway...and start doin my "obligations" as dedicated undergraduate hehehe....

I wanna look for infos to use as examples of Social Psycho Ass..x nya I stumbled upon AirAsia's blog ahaha...kinda cool...its indeed gonna be 1 useful example...http://blog.airasia.com/... had phun readin it that I kinda forgotten to look for other examples and wasted some of my 'precious sleep time' and this 1 post is cute http://blog.airasia.com/index.php/mad-scientist-lab-instant-white-mocha-la and I kinda tempted to try it out..since past few days I've been craving for caffeine boost for my brain aha...tooo bad nada white mini toblerone with me ryt now...*toblerone minis suddenly remind me of someone aha wink2*


I'm currently MULTI-TASKING...reading Franzoi...Blogging on both blogs...researching..and you-tube-ing...why oh why cant I find Robert Lowell's biography video...this is so frustrating...aaaaaaaa....

Bleh kh tu Zainal gto aku Mr.Brown contains melamine???biar tia ehh I've read somewhere lil amt of melamine wont affect adults bh...tho I'm BIT childish *yea yea awu bh* oh yea I'm msn-ing at the same time... c Moon jua ngusut hantap ne..Me too...sighhhhhhhhhh...

Number of pages of my supposed to be in progress essay... ZERO...yay..great job..great job...I seriously outdid my self this time!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum