A VERY LONG POSTS with A LOTS OF PICTURES

>> Thursday, March 27, 2008

Enjoy reading people!!


24th March:

I went lepak with my frens back in JIS since this girl(d one in d picture below) is in Brunei now for 3 weeks due to Easter Holiday in UK... so went to sugar n spice n talk all night low.. too bad, i have to be in the hostel by 11.00pm or else i will be sleeping outside the gate haha so i came back to hostel around 10.55pm hehe we had so much fun talking, gosipping, cuci mata-ing etc n i wish dat the curfew in hostel is arnd 2am.. siuk juaaa haha

KuNi n CoNnie

25th March:

Hunny A wanted to photocopy her work so me,hunny F n hunny A went to Batu Bersurat.. since there was no nearest parking there, i asked F to send the paper to the photocopy shop first n den go back to the car and we’ll find parking together. However, F was not out of the shop. A sed that maybe F terjumpa hawts guy, so.. me n A cari parking. Thank god behind my car ada parking, i reversed the car n curi the parking hehe cuz ada org kn mau parking di sana actually.. after i parked the car we went straight to the shop cuz me n A were lyk wondering why c F wanted to wait for the paper to be photocopied... den after we were in, the result was DISAPPOINTING hahha n A was like “ani rupanya hawtss guy c F ani” kidding bahhh...
D funniest part was wen dat guy counted the paper... pacahhh brabiss... i had to go outside cuz i cannot hold my ketawa ani wahhh.. A was like ‘brapa tah nie?’ den d guy was juz diam n flicked thru the paper saja n we were like so bangang brabis cuz he juz flicking the paper.. seriously, he flicked the paper so daymm fast brabis n rupanya ada tape around his finger in order to flick the paper easily.. it was cool tho haha

After we went to Batu Bersurat, we went to GIANT yeah GIANT as in G to the I to the ANT.. we thought that theres not so many car anymore but NOOOOO... my leg so sangal cuz i had to keep on breaking my car... n at the end, i juz parked my car arah siring jalan... we did take "some" silly photos that show u how vain 3 out of 6 sisterhoodies really are heheh... to hunny S, hunny D and hunny E.. enjoy our photos.. muahzz


ikan owh ikan....
random-ness.....

Owh we bought a fudge chocolate cake from GIANT n it was not bad actually.. the cake was for celebrating our official blog which is the sisterhoodies blogspot.. below are some pictures during the so-much-fun “event”:

Members of this blog..

26th March 2008:

4 out of 6 sisterhoodies (me, A, E n D) had Korean club yesterday n it was fun actually.. me n A’s group kana punished during this game called umm i cant remember n guess wat we had to do?? Jeng jeng jeng we had to dance yooo... its like yeah.. its kinda like so not embarrassing n it was like fun as in F.U.N n yeahhh.. we had to follow this dude’s ‘dancing steps’ which is the ‘3 bears dance’ from ‘full house’ n it was ok thoo hahha...

N guess wat all the sisterhoodies doin after the Korean club? Haha yeah ahaa we went to GIANT AGAIN haha we luv GIANT SO MUCH haha no lah.. we went there cuz 1 of the sisterhoodies belum ke GIANT (you know who u are)so we jalan2 there den ke tamu gdg to buy some food.. btw dat day was HARI HITAM and MAKAN SEDUNIA hahah...
Pictures below:
Models for GIANT re-usable shopping bag...
ahaa.. we do wat man can do ok haha


Vainity....

S: "small motorcyle for my lil abg leman" haha

the camera juz kept on clicking bah...

27th March 2008:

My beloved daddy's BIRTHDAY... I know he is not gonna read this but I still wanted to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I hope you have a great birthday full of wishes, joy, happiness and lovesss.. Long Life AMIN... You are the best dad in the world and I'm the luckiest person to have you as my daddyyyyyy... Love you so much and Thank you for everything that you had done to me, I do appreciate it.. I will always dangani babah shopping to your "shopping mall"(pasar ikan di gadong) when I'm free heheh YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

BTW HUNNYS my dad sed, next Thursday is gonna be JUST SEAFOOD.. so makesure ur tummy empty BERABIS on dat day k cuz it seems like he gonna buy a lotssssss...

28th March 2008:

I'm gonna be in LAWAS so dats mean I will miss the cleaning campaign in d hostel, daymmm.. 3 days in LAWAS, aiyaaa... HUNNNYsss I will try to cari any souvenier yg ada there hahahha..

Bah.. gtg nw...

Miss u guyz already :op

xoxo

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum