Lawas, Diarrhea, Getting married n COTTON CANDY...

>> Monday, March 31, 2008

I was in Lawas for 3 days n 2 nights since last friday for a wedding function which mean I missed hostel's cleaning campaign aiyaaa~~ so next event in the hostel, I MUST/HAVE/WAJIB COME.. daymmm
Ok what happened in Lawas? I GOT bloody DIARRHEA last saturday... WTH.. but seriously, it was so paloi that I had to go in and out of the toilet n all my body was weaken n my face was pale... till today, my tummy stil hurt so darnn bad.. Later, I will miss my 8-10am lecture which is MICROECONOMICS since I have to go to clinic for a check up...

I did went to the "malam berbedak" which is held last friday nite but I missed the wedding tadi since I have to be in the hotel, suffering.... Now, not juz I have to hold my painess but I also have to do my MANAGEMENT assignment.. Thank god, I already prepared everything...

Below are "some" pictures that I took before I got DIARRHEA and in the mood of photo taking aka being VAIN bahh hahah

ahaa, we had to use the boat in order to go to the groom's house

haha using boat as our transportation was a bit scary

Owh yah, when I went to the "tamu", there was this old men selling cotton candies n its big n had lotsa colours... heheh so me n my lil bro, bought 4 cotton candies but too bad, theres only pink left.. before there were green, blue and yellow.. temptationnn ahhhh

I fell in luv with the cotton candy, cotton candy


I bet you guys were wondering why I put "getting married" on my title for this post, ryt? haha.. ok we went straight to the groom's house right after we reached Lawas for lunch.. then there was this women tagur-ing me n asked "kau kah yang kan kawin ani?" n im like "huh!(with my surprised voice) nada eyhhh, balum lagiiieee" my god, u got to be kidding me... Im 19 eyhhhh.. I still wanna enjoy my life as a teenager... Getting married?? not now, sorryyyyy....

So I asked my lil bro to took pictures of me on the "pelamin" haha cuz I was wondering how does it feels like to be on the "pelamin" hhhe

malu-malu haha, gadis melayu bahh eyhh

hemm.. wen am i gonna be seated on that chair huh

Owh in the "tamu", there were lot of clothes for sale so i tried to find hoodies but nadaaa, boringggg...

where the h*** is the hoodiessss

My parent bought a big bow for our car since the car was used for sending the groom to the bride's house.. so I'm beeing vain by using the bow as my prop hahhha...

please dun blame me for being vain..

Till thenn...

Chaw~~

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum